|
|
发表于 2016-7-13 23:39:59
|
显示全部楼层
Chapter 79. Philosophy Of Good Service ;第79章 好服务之理念
1.I make house calls. 2.We treat our customers like family. ;我亲自上门为顾客服务。 我们待顾客像自家人。
3.We're at your service. 4.It's been a pleasure to serve you. ;我们随时听候差遣。 能服侍您,是我们的荣幸
5.We aim to please. ;我们存心讨好你。
6.When it comes to customer service,we push all the right buttons. ;在服务顾客方面,我们 可圈可点。
7.Your emergency service is really on the ball. ;你们的急救服务真是 没话说。
8.Now this is what I call service! ;这才是我所谓的服务周到
Chapter 80. Store Policies ;第80章 店规
1.It's a hard and fast rule. 2.It's against out policy. ;这绝对无法通融。 这个违反本公司的 经营法则。
3.We're not retailers. 4.The store is closed for inventory. 5.No loitering. ;我们不是零售商。 这家商店因盘存而歇业。 不许非法逗留。
6.Barefoot customers will not be served. 7.Shoplifters will be prosecuted. ;本公司不招待赤脚的顾客 扒窃送警究办,严惩不贷
Chapter 81. Making A Guarantee ;第81章 保证
1.Satisfaction's guaranteed or your money back. ;包君满意,否则原金奉还
2.How comprehensive is your warranty? ;你们的产品包括哪些保证
Chapter 82. Asking For A Refund ;第82章 要求退款
1.I'd like a refund. 2.I'll collect my 100 bucks or else. ;我要求退货还款。 如果你不把我那一百块退 给我,咱们走着瞧。
3.You owe me a refund. 4.All items on display are sold "as is". 5.All sales are final. ;你欠我退款的钱。 所有陈列品按现状出售。 货物出门,银货两讫。
6.A:I'd like to return this item. B:Sorry,that was a final sale. ;我想退货。 抱歉,那是一件货物出门 概不退还的项目。
7.I'll picket this place. ;我要摊牌抗议这家商店。
Chapter 83. Habits ;第83章 习惯
1.I have no vices. 2.Old habits die hard. 3.Sleeping pills can be very addictive. ;我没沾染上恶习。 积习难改。 服用安眠药丸容易上瘾。
4.Habits often become second nature. ;习惯常变成第二天性。
5.You've got to help me break this bad habit. ;你非得帮我去掉这坏习惯 不可。
Chapter 84. Smoking ;第84章 抽烟
1.A:Do you mind if I smoke? B:Of course not. ;你介意我抽烟吗? 没关系。
B:Not at all. Go right ahead. B:I'd rather you didn't. ;一点儿也不,你尽管抽吧 最好不抽。
B:If you must smoke, don't exhale. ;你若真要抽烟,就不要 吐气。
B:Yes,I mind if you smoke!I hate it! ;是的,如果你抽烟我就 很介意!我讨厌人家 抽烟!
B:It makes my clothes stink. ;抽烟使我的衣服发臭。
B:It clings to my hair and it makes my eyes water. ;烟味会附在我头发上,并 呛得我掉眼泪。
2.This is a nonsmoking area. 3.Refrain from smoking please. ;这儿是禁烟区。 请勿抽烟。
4.Don't throw cigarette butts around. 5.Curb your butts. ;不要乱丢烟蒂。 不要乱丢烟屁股。
6.A:Got a match? B:Yeah,keep the pack 7.He smokes like a chimney. ;有火柴吗? 有的,你整包都拿去吧。 他是老烟枪。
Chapter 85. Drinking ;第85章 喝酒
1.Here's to you. 2.To us. 3.To our generous host ;我以这杯酒敬你。 为我们大家干一杯。 敬慷慨的东道主一杯。
4.Let's raise a glass to her. 5.Bottoms up! 6.Give me another shot ;我们来向她举杯致敬。 干杯! 再给我一小杯。
7.I'm going to drink myself into oblivion 8.I always know when I've had enough. ;我要一醉解千愁。 我喝酒总是适可而止。
9.A:Another drink? B:No,I gotta go. Thanks for the company. ;再来一杯好吗? 不,我该走了,谢谢你 陪我聊天。
Anytime. ;小意思。 (随时欢迎你再来)
10.I'm feeling a little woozy. 11.I'm getting a little buzzed. ;我已有点醉眼惺忪了。 我以有点不胜酒力了。
12.Compared with men, women tend to get tipsy faster. ;女人较男人容易醉酒。
13.How much can you hold? 14.Let's go for a nightcap. ;你的酒量如何? 我们就寝前喝杯酒吧。
15.He's a social drinker only. 16.You drink like a fish! ;他只在应酬时才喝点儿酒 你很能喝嘛!
17.Don't get loaded! 18.He's a sponge. 19.He is stoned. ;不要喝醉了! 他的酒量很好。 他已像块石头动弹不得。
20.He's pickled. 21.He had one too many 22.He's been drugged. ;他已烂醉如泥。 他的酒喝过了头。 他被下了毒。
23.He's sobered up. 24.I had one too many. Last night is a total blank. ;他酒醉已醒。 我喝过了头,昨晚的事全 忘了。
25.It's just the wine talking. 26.He's into sake. ;那只不过是酒话嘛。 他喜欢喝米酒。
27.Sam is a regular barfly. 28.Alcoholism is a disease. ;山姆是酒吧的常客。 酗酒是一种病。
29.Good wine needs no boasting. 30.This (liquor)should help warm you up. ;好酒用不着吹嘘。 这杯酒会帮助你暖活身体
31.A little whiskey is good for the system. ;稍微喝点儿烈酒有益健康
Chapter 86. Poker ;第86章 打牌
1.We can't play three-handed. 2.Can I get in? 3.Place your bets! ;三缺一牌局哪玩得成。 我可以入局吗? 下注吧!
4.Please shuffle the deck. 5.You want to cut the deck? ;请洗牌。 你要不要切牌?
6.That's a pretty good hand. 7.He's a cardsharp. 8.Winner takes all. ;那是一手好牌。 他是个老千。 赢的人把所有的钱收走。
9.It's my game! ;这下子我赢定了。
Chapter 87. Winning Or Losing ;第87章 输赢
1.A:Any luck? B:Yes and no. 2.Today is my day. ;手气如何? 时好时坏。 今天是我走运的日子。
3.Lady luck is with me today. 4.This was a gamble that simply paid off. ;今天我吉星高照。 这桩事情赌对了。
5.He got the rolling snake eyes. 6.Every time you lose, I'm the one who pays! ;他摇出一对蛇眼。 每次你赌输了,总是 我倒楣。
7.I haven't won a hand all evening. 8.Last night,I got cleaned. ;我整晚还没赢过一手牌。 昨晚我输得一干二净。
9.After the poker game I was totally washed out. 10.I lost my shirt. ;玩过那场扑克牌后, 我输的精光。 我连裤子都输掉了。
11.If I go broke,I'll be very pissed off. 12.It's high time you quit gambling. ;如果我输光了钱,心里会 很不舒服。 这是你戒赌的最好时机。
Chapter 88. Philosophy Of Gambling ;第88章 赌博理念
1.In a casino,there's no day,no night,no clock.Time is suspended. ;赌城不分昼夜,也不看 钟表;时间在那里暂时 停摆。
2.Gambling is a fever. 3.He stayed up all night playing poker. ;赌博是一种热病。 他通宵达旦地打了一整夜 的牌。
4.Gamblers are suckers 5.Nobody ever got rich by gambling. ;所有的赌徒全是笨蛋。 从来没听说过靠赌致富 的人。
6.Quickly won,quickly gone. 7.Lucky at cards, unlucky in love. ;赢的快,输的也快。 赌场得意,情场失意。
8.People try their luck by buying lottery tickets. ;许多人买奖券来做发财梦
9.After he won the lotto,he went blotto 10.Good luck on the table tonight. ;他赢得了“乐透”, 却乐得过了头! 祝你今晚的牌局顺利。
11.You're gambling with your life. ;你在拿你的命当赌注。
Chapter 89. Betting ;第89章 一般打赌
1.I enjoy playing penny ante. 2.I'll bet your bottom dollar that I'll won ;我喜欢打打小牌。 我敢以你的口袋里所有 的钱,来赌我一定赢。
3.I always bet on the sure thing. 4.I'd put my shirt on it. ;我总是赌十拿九稳的东西 我敢打这个赌。(我敢拿 出所有的钱来赌)
5.Want to have a little bet on the game? ;要不要打个小赌?
6.A:Wanna bet,Chris? B:You've got nothing to bet with. ;要不要打个赌,克丽丝? 你没什么好赌的。 你身无长物可赌。
7.A:I can drink ten quarts of beer in one sitting. ;我能一口气喝下十公升 的啤酒
B:I doubt that. A:Wanna bet? B:Fine.Ten bucks. ;我不信。 敢不敢和我打个赌? 好,赌十块钱。
8.A:How much you wanna bet? B:I bet $40 he could beat you. ;你要下多少注? 我赌四十元他会赢你。
9.Heads or tails? 10.It's a fifty-fifty bet. ;你要猜正面还是反面? 这场赌博输赢的机会是 一半一半。
11.Do you know what the odds are? 12.That's a big "if". ;你知道赢的可能性有多大 吗? 那种可能性不高。
13.Let's play the long shot. ;我们存着侥幸的心, 姑且一试吧。
Chapter 90. Drugs ;第90章 毒品
1.People smoke marijuana to get high. ;人们吸食大麻烟以获得 快感。
2.Doctor,what's needed to clean him up? ;大夫,如何才能使他完全 戒毒呢?
3.A:Will he ever give up drinking? B:Don't hold your breath. ;你想他会戒酒吗? 连想都不用想。
4.He's taking drugs. 5.If you don't quit dope,it'll get you. ;他在服用毒品. 如果你不停止吸毒,迟早 它会要了你的命。
6.If you're messing with drugs,you're asking for it. 7.He came clean. ;如果你和毒品搞在一起, 会自讨苦吃。 他已戒毒。
8.I gave it up and ever regretted it. 9.He doesn't do drugs. ;我改掉了那个习惯,从 没后悔过。 他不吸食毒品。
|
|