|
|
发表于 2016-7-14 00:02:37
|
显示全部楼层
19.Resumptions 接续 ;
1.Can you start over, please? 2.Where was I? ;1.请你再说一遍好吗? 请你再做一次行吗? 2.刚才我说到哪儿了?
3.Where did we leave off? ;3.刚才我们的话在哪里中 断呢?刚才我们做到哪里 刚才我们教到哪里?
4.Carry on. ;4.继续说下去吧.
20.Please Repeat 请重说 ;
1.Did I miss something? 2.Did you say something? ;1.我是不是漏看/听/掉 了什么? 2.你刚才说什么?
3.What did you say? 4.Come again? ;3.你说什么呢? 4.再说一次.
21.Reconciliation 重修旧好 ;
1.Can we discuss this like civilized people? ;1.我们能像文明人来讨论 吗?
2.Is there no room for discussion? ;2.没商讨的余地吗?
3.Isn't there any more room for talk? 4.Am I just wasting my time? ;3.无法挽回了吗? 4.我是否在浪费我的时间 呢?
5.I refuse to speak to him. 6.There's nothing more to discuss. ;5.我拒绝和他说话. 6.没什么好说的啦.
7.That's final. 8.That's it. End of discussion. ;7.到此为止,不必多说了. 8.就这么决定; 不用再讨论.
9.This case is closed. 10.Try to avoid any unpleasant topics. ;9.这案子已了结. 10.避免说令人不愉快的 话题.
11.It's redundant. 12.Bag it! 13.Don't start that again. ;11.这是语意重复的话. 12.算了! 13.不要旧话重提.
14.Are you through? 15.All right already! ;14.你讲完了吗? 15.得啦,你说够了!
16.Let's just skip it. 17.Don't talk shop over dinner. ;16.这个咱们略过不提. 17.不要在晚餐桌上 谈公事.
22.Light Conversation 轻松的交谈 ;
1.I need to get it off my chest. ;1.我必须把心里头的话 说出来.
2.Let's discuss the good ol' times. ;2.咱们来叙叙旧日好 时光吧.
23.Discussion In A Meeting 开会讨论 ;
1.You're veering away from the topic. 2.That's a whole new ball game. ;1.你的话已离题. 2.那是另一码子事儿.
3.Let's stick to the business at hand. 4.Let's stick to the subject. ;3.我们专心谈当前之务. 4.我们来锁定这个题目.
5.Do I hear you right? 6.Let me rephrase that ;5.你说的话我没听错吧? 6.我来改变一下说法.
24.Meeting 开会 ;
1.Hurry up!They're taking the roll call 2.They're calling (the) roll. ;1.赶快!他们在点名了. 2.他们正在点名.
3.He called off the meeting. 4.Come to order, please. ;3.他取消了会议. 4.请遵守秩序.
5.This meeting is now in session. 6.Chariman,may I have the floor? ;5.本会议现在开始进行. 6.主席,我可以发言吗?
7.I'd like your closing thoughts on this. ;7.我想听听你对这件事的 结论.
8.A:I move we convene again next week. B:I second the motion. ;8.A:我提议我们下星期 再聚会. B:我附议.
9.Any objections? 10.May we have your vote please? ;9.有任何异议吗? 10.请大家表决一下.
11.Are you abstaining, Ms.Betty? 12.Let me know how it turns out. ;11.贝蒂小姐,你弃权吗? 12.结局如何请让我知道.
13.Must I attend every meeting? ;13.我非得每场会议都 参加吗?
14.This meeting is mandatory.Everyone is required to attend. ;14.这场会议是强制性的, 每个人都必须出席.
25.Voting 表决 ;
1.The majority rules. 2.All in favor say "Aye(Yes)". ;1.以多数人的决定为依据 2.赞成的人说"好".
3.For or against? 4.The Ayes have it. 5.It's time to cast your votes. ;3.赞成还是反对? 4.赞成的人居多. 5.是你拿定主意的时候了
26.To summarize 结论 ;
1.What really matters here is money. 2.The bottom line is money. ;1.最要紧的是钱的问题. 2.归根究底还是钱.
3.Here's the big picture. 4.That's the way it is 5.That's how it is. ;3.整个梗概就是如此. 4.就是这么一回事. 5.事情就是这样.
6.In the final analysis,life is empty. 7.That's my point. ;6.到头来,人生只是一 场空. 7.那正是要点.
8.The name of the game is politics. 9.That's the gist of it. ;8.原来是在玩"政治"的 把戏. 9.那正是要点.
10.Let's sum it up. 11.In a nutshell, he's lousy. ;10.我们来做个结论. 11.总而言之,他很差劲 就是啦!
12.In a word,that watch is no bargain ;12.总归一句话,那只手表 是买贵啦.
27.Operator Assistance 电话总机协助 ;
1.This phone is out of order. 2.The phone is dead. ;1.这部电话出毛病了. 2.电话坏了.
3.A:What seems to be the problem? B:There's no dial tone at all. ;3.A:到底是出了什么毛病 B:完全没有可拨号的 嗡嗡声.
4.The coin slot is jammed.I can't deposit any coins. ;4.(电话的)投币口卡住了 我没办法喂硬币进去
5.We just got cut off (on the phone). ;5.我们的通话线路刚被 切断.
6.Operator,you connected me with the wrong party. ;6.总机,你替我接错号码 了.
7.A:Is there a number where I can reach you in case of need ;7.A:必要时,我该打哪个 电话号码找你呢?
B:Yes,please dial 555-2222. ;B:请打555-2222.
8.Operator,I'd like to reverse the charge(s) on this call. ;8.总机,我想打一通由受 话人付费的电话.
28.Phone Conversation 电话交谈 ;
1.Man I use your phone a minute? ;1.我可以借用一下你的 电话吗?
2.A:Mind if I use your phone?It's a local call. B:Go right ahead. ;2.A:可以借打一个市内的 电话吗? B:你打吧.
3.There's a lot of static on the line. ;3.这条电话线路上有许多 杂音.
4:A:How come I can hear somebody else talking on this line? ;4.A:我怎么会听到别人在 电话上交谈呢?
B:The line must be crossed. Try hanging up and dialing again. ;B:线路一定是交缠了, 你试试挂断重拨吧.
5.We have a bad connection,can you hang up and call me again? ;5.我们的接触不良, 你能挂断重拨吗?
6.I'm sorry,can you speak up a little? I can barely hear you. ;6.抱歉,你说大声点好吗? 我只勉强听到你的声音
7.All right.Got it. I hear you loud and clear. ;7.好,我听到了,你的声音 清晰宏亮.
8.Can somebody get the phone? ;8.谁能接一下电话?
9.Would you guys mind holding it down. ;9.(我讲电话时,)你们大 伙儿安静点儿行不行?
10.Hello,this is the Johnson's residence, may I help you? ;10.喂,这是强森的住宅, 请问你找谁?
11.I'd like to speak to Tim,if I may. ;11.如果可以的话,我想和 提姆说几句话.
12.Your boss wants you on the phone. ;12.你的老板要你去接他 的电话.
13.Call for you. 14.I'll take this call in my bedroom. ;13.你的电话. 14.我要回卧室去接通 这电话.
15.Don't listen in on my phone conversation!Put down the receiver. ;15.不要偷听我的电话! 把听筒放下来.
16.How did you get my number? ;16.你怎么找到我的电话 号码的?
17.Where are you calling from? ;17.你从哪儿打来的电话?
18.A:Hello,can I speak to Jim? B:Jim who? ;18.A:喂,我可以和吉姆 说话吗? B:姓什么的吉姆?
A:Jim Stone. B:We don't have a person here by that name.I'm sorry. ;A:吉姆.史东. B:我们这儿没这个人, 抱歉.
A:I must have the wrong number.Am I dialing 555-1234? B:Nope. ;A:我一定是拨错号码了. 我拨的号码是555-1234吗 B:不是.
19:A:Hi,is Joey there? B:You have the wrong number. A:Is this 444-1212? ;19.A:嗨,裘依在那里吗? B:你打错号码了. A:这是444-1212吗?
B:Yes,that's the right number,but we don't have anyone by that name. ;B:是,你打对了号码,但 我们这儿没裘依这个人.
This number was just assigned to me by the phone company. ;这号码是电信局刚分派 给我的.
A:Figures.Joey probably changed to a new number. Sorry to bother you. ;A:怪不得,裘依也许是换 了新号码,抱歉打扰了 你. |
|