英语学习论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 61|回复: 0

轻松美语会话第3辑 非常周未

[复制链接]

36万

主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
1094809
发表于 2016-7-13 22:58:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  嘿,我叫Ted,你叫什么名字?
          Laura:What?
          什么?
          Ted:I said my name is Ted,what's yours?
          我说我叫Ted,你叫什么名字?
          Laura:What?
          什么?
          Ted:I said,I'm Ted,who are you?
          我说,我叫Ted你是谁?
          Laura:Huh?Oh,my name is Laura.
          哦,我叫Laura。
          Ted:Do you come here often,Laura?
          你经常来这儿吗,Laura?
          Laura:Huh?I can't hear you;the music's too loud.
          我听不清楚你说什么,那个音乐太大了。
          Ted:Let's go outside and talk.So Laura,do you come here often?
          让我们到外面去谈,那么Laura你经常来这儿吗?
          Laura:Hold on,my ears are still ringing from the music.So what was it you asked me?
          等一下,我的耳朵里仍然响着音乐,那么,你在问我什么?
          Ted:I asked if you come here often.
          我问你,你是否经常来这儿。
          Laura:Sometimes,usually once every a few weeks.Do you?
          有时侯,每几个星期来一次。你呢?
          Ted:No,this is my first time here.
          不,这是我第一次来这儿。
          Laura:I usually come with a group of friends.
          我通常和一群朋友来。
          We dance a little,have a few drinks,and just have a good time.
          我们跳舞,喝一点饮料,玩的好高兴。
          Ted:Yeah,that's why I'm here.My friends dragged me here because they think I spend too much time studying.
          是啊,那就是我为什么来这儿,我的朋友把我拉到这儿,因为他们认为我在学习上花了太多时间。
          Laura:That's good.It's good to hit the books,but you need to get out once in a while.
          那很好,整天看书很好,但是偶然出去一下,对你也是有必要的。
          Ted:I guess so.But the music is too loud.I don't mind getting out and meeting people,but next time I'll do it in a park.
          我也这样认为的,但是音乐太大声了,我不介意出来和朋友待在一起,但是我将会在公园里那样做。
          Kelly:Here's your change.
          这是你的转变。
          Norman:Wait a sec.It's two dollars short.
          等一下,差两美圆。
          Kelly:No it isn't,the ticket price went up again.
          不,不是的,票价又上升了。
          Norman:Again?Why do they keep doing this to me?
          又上升?他们为什么一直这样对我?
          Kelly:It's not that bad.It's only $ 5.50.
          那也不太坏,仅仅5。50美圆。
          I've heard that in New York Citythe price has risen to ten bucks.
          我听说在纽约价格已经上升到10美圆。
          Norman:Ten bucks!That's ridiculous!
          10美圆!那是疯了1
          The price here is ok,but I don't see why they need to raise the ticket prices any more.
          这儿的价格还好,但是我不明白他们为什么要一再地提升价格。
          Kelly:Well,the lead actor is making ten million for doing the film we're going to see.
          好了,那个导演花了10亿美圆去制这部电影,我们打算去看。
          Norman:Ten million!What is he going to do with all that money?
          10亿,他打算用这些钱干什么?
          And why do I need to pay him that much?
          我又为什么给他那么多钱?
          Kelly:His salary is only a fraction of the film's cost.
          他的薪水仅仅是片价的一部分。
          I read that the film took fifty million to make.
          我知道那部电影花了50亿美圆去制造。
          Salaries were a big part of it,but a lot of it went towards special effects and costumes.
          薪水占大部分,但是很大部分都用于特别的效果和服装。
          Norman:But why do they need to be so greedy?
          但是他们为什么要如此贪婪?
          A lot of great films are made on really small budgets.
          很多好电影都由小的预算制成。
          Kelly:Hollywoodis just like a business.
          好莱坞就像一个企业。
          They put a lot of money into these films,and expect to get a lot back.
          他们都把大量的钱投入到这些影片中,并期望得到更多的回收。
          Norman:But why am I the one who has to pay for it?
          但是为什么我就是那个要付出的人呢?
          David:What are you doing now Kate?
          Kate你现在想干什么?
          Kate:Nothing much.I am just chatting on the Internet.
          没什么事,我在网上聊天。
          David:Cool.I love Internet chat.Do you use ICQ or OICQ?
          太酷了,我喜欢网上聊天,你是用ICQ还是OICQ?
          Kate:Yeah,sometimes.But I prefer to stay at a public chat room and talk to many cybernauts.
          是的,有时用,但是比较喜欢进入公共聊天室和一些网虫聊天。
          You know,it's just too exciting.
          你知道,太有意思了。
          David:Have you ever made a good friend on the Internet?
          在网上你曾经交过好朋友吗?
          Kate:Yeah heaps.Sometimes I even meet them in real life!
          是的,很多,有时候我曾经在真实的生活中见过他们!
          David:Don't you worry that they might be a weirdo or something though?
          难道你不怕他们是怪人或什么的?
          Kate:I am always careful,and I take a friend with me if I meet someone from the Internet.
          如果我从网上遇见什么人,并和他交朋友,我总是很小心的。
          David:That's good idea.Can you give me some clues to help me meet some friends using Internet chat?
          好主意,你能给我一些提示帮帮我用网络聊天来结交朋友吗?
          Kate:You just want me to teach you how to meet a girlfriend!
          你只想要我教你怎样去交女朋友!
          David:There's no fooling you Kate!You are too smart for me.
          骗不了你,凯特!你太聪明了。
          Kate:I will teach you about Internet chat if you help me with my English so that I can chat with foreigners!
          我将教你用网络聊天,如果帮助我的英语,这样我就可以和外国朋友聊天!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2025-12-3 10:26 , Processed in 0.050632 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表