英语学习论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 88|回复: 0

趣味英语学习:情景对话 Lesson 8:On a plane(1)

[复制链接]

36万

主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
1094809
发表于 2016-7-13 22:53:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Good morning. This is Captain Marconi speaking. Welcome to Flight 333 to
Winnipeg International Airport. Our flying time to Winnipeg is 45 minutes. For
take-off, all passengers must fasten their seatbelts. And, passengers must store
all carry-on luggage under their seats or in the overhead compartments. Thank
you and have a nice day.
          早晨好,我是马克尼机长。欢迎大家乘坐飞往温尼伯国际机场的333次航班。本次航班到达温尼伯的飞行时间是45分钟。我们就要起飞了,各位乘客请务必系好安全带。并请大家将随身携带的行李物品放在座位下面或者头顶的行李柜中。感谢大家的合作,祝各位旅途愉快。
          Rumei: Dashan, you have to put your bag under your seat.
          如梅:大山,你得把手提包放到座位下边。
          Dashan: Oh, right. It doesn't fit.
          大山:行,可以。放不进去。
          Rumei: Well, then you have to put it in the overhead compartment.
          如梅:那么,你只好放进头顶的行李厢。
          Attendant: Would you like a pillow?
          空姐:您需要枕头吗?
          Rumei: No, thanks. I'm fine.
          如梅:不要,谢谢。我很舒服。
          Yunbo: Yes, I'd like one, please.
          云波:请给我一个。
          Dashan: No, thanks.
          大山:不,我不要。谢谢。
          Rumei: Yunbo, are you okay?
          如梅:云波,你没事吧?
          Yunbo: Yes, I am. But, I'm a little tired.
          云波:我没事。不过我有点累了。
          Attendant: Would you like some coffee?
          空姐:您想喝点咖啡吗?
          Rumei: Yes, I'd like some, please.
          如梅:好的,请给我来点。
          Attendant: Certainly. Cream and sugar?
          空姐:可以。 要加奶和糖吗?
          Rumei: Black, please.
          如梅:不加,请给我清咖啡。
          Attendant: Would you like some cookies?
          空姐:您要一点饼干吗?
          Rumei: Yes, please. Do you have any chocolate chip cookies?
          如梅:好的。有巧克力甜饼吗?
          Attendant: Sorry. I don't have any. I have peanut butter and oatmeal.
          空姐:对不起,我们没有。有花生酱夹心的和燕麦的。
          Rumei: No, thanks.
          如梅:我不要了,谢谢你。
          Attendant: How about you, sir?
          空姐:您要什么,先生?
          Dashan: Could I have some water... With some ice?
          大山:请给我一点水……加冰的,好吗?
          Attendant: Of course.
          空姐:没问题。
          Attendant: Here you are, sir.
          空姐:先生,这是您要的水。
          Dashan: Thanks.
          大山:谢谢。
          Dashan: Oh, Yunbo, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Are you okay?
          大山:哎哟,云波,真对不起。我非常抱歉。你没事吧?
          Yunbo: Yes, I'm all right. It was just a surprise.
          云波:我没事。只是吃了一惊。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2025-12-4 07:06 , Processed in 0.043710 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表