英语学习论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 80|回复: 0

趣味英语学习:情景对话 Lesson 20:Going for a drive in the country[2]

[复制链接]

36万

主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
1094809
发表于 2016-7-13 22:53:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  GOING FOR A DRIVE IN THE COUNTRY
          Rumei: This outing was a good idea. I've really enjoyed spending some time
in the country.
          如梅:出来郊游真是个好主意。在乡下转转我感到很开心。
          Dashan: Yes. It HAS been fun, hasn't it?
          大山:我也是。过得很愉快,是不是?
          Rumei: Yeah. I really enjoyed going to the flea market. I've never seen so
much stuff. And everything was so cheap.
          如梅:是啊。到跳蚤市场逛游我也觉得很有趣。我以前从未见过这么多东西。而且东西是那么便宜。
          Dashan: Yes, I think you got some good deals. Yunbo, you look a bit
tired.
          大山:是,我认为你们买到的东西蛮便宜。云波,我看你是累了。
          Yunbo: Yes. I'm feeling a little sleepy. We've had a lot of exercise and
fresh air.
          云波:是,我觉得有点累了。今天我们得到了不少体力锻炼,又呼吸到了新鲜空气。
          Dashan: Well, let's pack up and head back to the city. We've got quite a
long drive ahead of us.
          大山:那么,我们收拾行装赶回城里吧。我们还得开很远的路程呢。
          Rumei: Sounds good to me.
          如梅:我看这主意不错。
          Dashan: Rumei, would you mind putting my jacket into the trunk? Wait a
minute, it's a little cold. I'll keep it on.
          大山:如梅,请把我的夹克放进汽车后部行李箱,等等,天有点凉,我还是穿着吧。
          Rumei: Sure, Dashan. Yunbo, why don't you take a nap in the back seat? I'll
sit in the front with Dashan.
          如梅:好的,大山。云波,你到后座上去打个盹吧,我和大山坐在前边。
          Yunbo: Thanks. It'll be good to stretch out.
          云波:谢谢,躺下歇会儿会很舒服。
          Dashan: Okay. Rumei, you can be my navigator.
          大山:好了,如梅,你可以给我当个“领航员”吧。
          Rumei: Sure. What does a navigator do?
          如梅:当“领航员”都需要做什么?
          Dashan: A navigator checks the map and watches out for road signs.
          大山:需要查地图,观察路标。
          Rumei: I think I can handle that.
          如梅:我想这事我能做到。
          Dashan: Oh, we might be a little low on gas. How about keeping an eye open
for a service station?
          大山:我们可能有点缺汽油了。你注意一下加油站的招牌吧?
          Rumei: Sure.
          如梅:好的。
          Dashan: Have you sent any postcards home yet?
          大山:你给家里人寄过明信片了吗?
          Rumei: Yes, I have. I've sent cards to my family and to my colleagues at
the university. How about you?
          如梅:已经寄过了。我给家人和我大学的同事都寄过了。你呢?
          Dashan: I haven't written any yet. I guess I've been too lazy.
          大山:我还没有写过信件,我想我是太懒了吧。
          Rumei: Or too busy. Look, Dashan. There's a service station straight
ahead.
          如梅:或者说是太忙了吧。大山,你看,前边有一家加油站。
          Attendant: What'll it be today, sir?
          服务员:您来点什么油?
          Dashan: Fill it up with regular, please.
          大山:普通汽油吧。
          Attendant: Coming right up. Would you open the tank for me?
          服务员:马上就得。请把油箱打开好吗?
          Dashan: Oh, sure.
          大山:好的。
          Attendant: Do you want me to check the oil for you?
          服务员:您需要我帮您检查润滑油吗?
          Dashan: No, thanks. I'm sure I have enough oil. It's a rental car. And
could you clean the window, too?
          大山:不必了,我肯定里面有足够的润滑油。 这是租来的汽车。您帮我把挡风玻璃也清洗一下,可以吗?
          Attendant: No problem.
          服务员:没问题。
          Dashan: Would you mind doing the back one, too?
          大山:您把后面的玻璃也清洗一下,可以吗?
          Attendant: Sure thing. That'll be twenty-two dollars and fifty cents.
          服务员:好的。总共是22元50分。
          Dashan: Oh, I don't have enough cash. Do you accept credit cards?
          大山:哎呀,我没带那么多现金,用信用卡行吗?
          Attendant: Sure. We love plastic.
          服务员:当然行,我们愿意接受信用卡。
          Rumei: Dashan, wait. I might have enough cash. Yes, I do.
          如梅:大山,我这儿可能有足够的现金。看,真的够了。
          Dashan: Thanks. I'll pay you back at the hotel. Here you are.
          大山:谢谢,回到旅馆我再还你。给您钱。
          Attendant: Thanks a lot.
          服务员:谢谢。
          Dashan: Excuse me. Have we passed Highway 2 yet?
          大山:请问,我们现在过了2号高速公路了吗?
          Attendant: No, you haven't. The turn off is about ten kilometres ahead.
It's Exit 55.
          服务员:还没有。出口岔道在前边大约十公里处,是第55号出口。
          Dashan: Is the turn off on the right side or on the left side?
          大山:岔道在左边还是在右边?
          Attendant: It's on your right. You can't miss it.
          服务员:在右边,不会错过的。
          Dashan: Thanks for your help.
          大山:谢谢你的帮助。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2025-12-4 11:24 , Processed in 0.044649 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表