|
|
Dialogue 对话
1. A:Do you want any meat today, Mrs. Bird?波德太太,你今天要点肉吗?
B:Yes, please.是的。
A:This lamb’s very good.这块羔羊肉很好。
B:I like lamb, but my husband doesn’t.我喜欢羔羊肉,但我丈夫不喜欢。
A:What about some steak? This is a nice piece.来些牛排好吗?这块很好。
B:Give me that piece, please.请给我那一块吧。
And a pound of mince, too.我还要一磅肉糜。
2. A:Can I help you?您想要买什么?
B:I’d just like to have a look around.我只想随便看看。
A:Are you looking for some apples?你想要一些苹果吗?
B:I could also buy some apples if they’re nice.如果苹果不错的话,我也可以买一些。
3. A:Do you like this dress, madam?夫人,你喜欢这种衣服吗?
B:I like the color very much. It’s a lovely dress, but it’s too small for
me.我很喜欢这种颜色,这件衣服很好看,但我穿太小了。
A:What about this one? It’s a lovely dress, it’s very smart. Short skirts
are in fashion now. Would you like to try
it?这件怎么样?这件很好看,非常时髦。短裙现在很流行。你想穿上试试吗?
B:All right.好的。
4. A: Have you any shoes like these?你们有这种鞋子吗?
B:What size?什么尺码?
A:Size five.五号的。
B:What color?什么颜色?
A:Black.黑色的。
B:I’m sorry. We haven’t any.很抱歉,我们没有。
5. A: How many do you need?你想买多少?
B:Two Kilograms.两公斤。
6. A: Are these apples on sale?这些苹果降价卖吗?
B:That’s our rock bottom price.这是我们的最低价了。
7. A: That’s too expensive for us. We can’t afford all that
money.对我们来讲,太贵了,我们付不起那么多钱。
B:This model’s less expensive than that one. It’s only twenty-eight pounds.
But, of course, it’s not as good as the expensive
one.这种型号比那种要便宜些,只要28镑。但是,当然,它不如那台贵的好。
A: I don’t like this model, the other model’s more expensive, but it’s
worth the money.我不喜欢这种型号。那种型号贵些,但它值这些钱。
A:Can we buy it on instalments?我们可以分期付款吗?
B:Of course. You can pay a deposit of ten pounds, and then one pound a week
for sixty weeks.当然,你可以先付10英镑定金,然后,每月付1镑,一共付60个星期。 |
|