英语学习论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 79|回复: 0

英语流行口语:9.Apologies and Replies 道歉及回答

[复制链接]

36万

主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
1094809
发表于 2016-7-13 22:47:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
9 Apologies and Replies
       
       
       
        道歉及回答
       
       
       
        Sorry about that.
       
       
       
        这事真对不起。(较随便)
       
       
       
        A:Ouch,my foot! B:Sorry about that.Are you all right?
       
       
       
        哎哟,我的脚!对不起,你没事吧?
       
       
       
        A:Yeah.Do be careful next time. B:I certainly will.
       
       
       
        没事,下次注意点。我会的。
       
       
       
        That was stupid of me.
       
       
       
        我真蠢。(较随便)
       
       
       
        A:Did you bring my novel? B:Oh,no.I forgot again.That was stupid of me.
       
       
       
        把我的小说带来了吗?哎呀上,我又忘记了.我真蠢.
       
       
       
        A:Oh,well.You'd better bring it to me tomorrow.
       
       
       
        你呀,最好明天带给我。
       
       
       
        A thousand pardons for...
       
       
       
        ......抱歉,抱歉。(较随便)
       
       
       
        A:A thousand pardons for having given you so much trouble.
       
       
       
        给你添这么多的麻烦,抱歉,抱歉。
       
       
       
        B:Not a bit of it.I hope you can understand what I've explained.
       
       
       
        没什么,希望你能理解我的解释。
       
       
       
        A:Yes,thank you.
       
       
       
        我会的。
       
       
       
        I really feel bad about...
       
       
       
        为......我特别难受。(较随便)
       
       
       
        A:I really feel bad about that,John.
       
       
       
        约翰,为这事我特别难受。
       
       
       
        B:No harm.Next time try to do it better. A:I sure will.
       
       
       
        不碍事。下次做好点儿就行了。我会的。
       
       
       
        Sorry to ...
       
       
       
        对不起......。(较随便)
       
       
       
        A:Sorry to have lost your name card.
       
       
       
        对不起,把你的名片丢了。
       
       
       
        B:Don't worry.I'll let you have another one. A:It's very kind of you.
       
       
       
        别担心,我再给你一张。多谢。
       
       
       
        Oh,my fault for......
       
       
       
        哦,......是我的错。(较随便)
       
       
       
        A:Oh,my fault for breaking your pen.
       
       
       
        哦,弄坏了你的笔是我的错。
       
       
       
        B:Let's forget it.That can happen to the best of us.
       
       
       
        没关系,这种事谁都难免。
       
       
       
        A:You're so considerate.
       
       
       
        你真体谅人。
       
       
       
        I'm...sorry.
       
       
       
        ......对不起了。(通用)
       
       
       
        A:I'm awfully/terribly sorry,Mike.I forgot to bring you the tape.
       
       
       
        迈克,真对不起。我忘记给你带录音带了。
       
       
       
        B:Never mind.I won't use it until tomorrow.
       
       
       
        没关系,我明天才用。
       
       
       
        A:I'm sure you can have it tomorrow.
       
       
       
        明天我一定带给你。
       
       
       
        Sorry.
       
       
       
        对不起。(较随便)
       
       
       
        A:Sorry,Honey.I've lost the key.
       
       
       
        对不起,亲爱的。我把钥匙丢了。
       
       
       
        B: It's nothing. It's not the first time anyway.
       
       
       
        没关系,反正也还是第一次了。
       
       
       
        A:Oh,come on.I won't be that silly again.
       
       
       
        你别这么说了。我以后不会那么蠢了。
       
       
       
        I beg your pardon.
       
       
       
        对不起,重复一下好吗?(通用)
       
       
       
        A:I beg you pardon?I didn't quite catch what you said.
       
       
       
        对不起,重复一下好吗?我没有听清你的话.
       
       
       
        B:All right.I'll repeat it. A:Thank you very much.
       
       
       
        好吧,我再重复一遍。多谢。
       
       
       
        Please excuse me for...
       
       
       
        对不起,请......。(通用)
       
       
       
        A:Please excuse me for a while.
       
       
       
        对不起,请等一会儿。
       
       
       
        I've got to go and have a look at my baby.It won't be long.
       
       
       
        我得看一看孩子。不会很久的。
       
       
       
        B:Certainly.I'll be waiting for you here. A:It's very kind of you.
       
       
       
        好吧,我在这儿等你。你真好。
       
       
       
        I'm sorry to ...
       
       
       
        对不起......。(通用)
       
       
       
        A:I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
       
       
       
        真抱歉让你久等了。
       
       
       
        B:That's OK.What made you so late?
       
       
       
        没关系,你怎么来这么晚?
       
       
       
        A:I was tied up with some urgent business. B:I see.
       
       
       
        有急事脱不开身。我明白了。
       
       
       
        I pope you won't mind.
       
       
       
        希望你不要介意。(通用)
       
       
       
        A:I'm going to bring my kids with me .I hope you won't mind.
       
       
       
        我想把孩子带来,希望你不要介意。
       
       
       
        B:Not at all.I love kids,you know. A:I's very nice of you.
       
       
       
        没关系,你知道我喜欢孩子。你真好。
       
       
       
        Forgive me for ...
       
       
       
        原谅我......。(通用)
       
       
       
        A:Forgive me for interrupting you. B:It doesn't matter.What's it ?
       
       
       
        对不起,打断你一下。没关系,什么事?
       
       
       
        A:I've got two questions to ask you. B:Go ahead.
       
       
       
        有两个问题想问一问。问吧。
       
       
       
        I'm afraid...
       
       
       
        恐怕...。(通用)
       
       
       
        A:I'm afraid I've taken too much of your time.
       
       
       
        占你好多时间,真对不起。
       
       
       
        B:It doesn't matter,I'm not busy anyway. A:Thank you very much.
       
       
       
        没关系,反正我也不忙。太谢谢了。
       
       
       
        I apologize for...
       
       
       
        我为......表示歉意。(较正式)
       
       
       
        A:I apologize for what i said just now.
       
       
       
        我为刚才说的话表示歉意。
       
       
       
        B:Don't think any more about it.And I do appreciate your concern.
       
       
       
        不要再去想它了。我很感激你的关心。
       
       
       
        A:I hope we can understand each other better in the days to come.
       
       
       
        希望在以后的日子里能更多的相互了解。
       
       
       
        Please accept my apologies for...
       
       
       
        ......请接爱我的道歉。(较正式)
       
       
       
        A:Please accept my apologies for not going to your party.
       
       
       
        没去参加您的聚会,真抱歉。
       
       
       
        B:That's perfectly airight.
       
       
       
        没关系。
       
       
       
        A:I had to take my little sister to hospital,you know.
       
       
       
        你知道我得带妹妹去医院。
       
       
       
        B:Of course,that's more important.
       
       
       
        那当然更重要。
       
       
       
        I've got to apologize for troubling you so much.
       
       
       
        给你了这么多的麻烦,真对不起.(较正式)
       
       
       
        A:I've got to apologize for troubling you so much.
       
       
       
        给你添了这么多的麻烦,真对不起。
       
       
       
        B:There's no reason to apologize for such a trifling thing.
       
       
       
        小事一桩,用不着道歉。
       
       
       
        A:Do drop in on me when you're in town.
       
       
       
        来城里时,一定要到我这儿来。
       
       
       
        I must beg to apologize for...
       
       
       
        ......我得向你道歉。(较正式)
       
       
       
        A:I must beg to apologize for the delay.
       
       
       
        事情拖延了,很对不起。
       
       
       
        B:Apologies are really unnecessary.We haven't really started yet.
       
       
       
        实在没有必要。其实我们还没开始呢。
       
       
       
        A:Really?Thank heavens!
       
       
       
        真的吗?谢天谢地!
       
       
       
        I owe you an apology for...
       
       
       
        我该为......向你道歉。(较正式)
       
       
       
        A:I really owe you an apology for having lost your letter.
       
       
       
        丢了你的信我该向你道歉。
       
       
       
        B:Please don't blame yourself.
       
       
       
        请别自责了。
       
       
       
        A:I'll write another one. B:It's all my fault.
       
       
       
        我会再写一封的。全是我的错。
       
       
       
        I can't tell how sorry I am for...
       
       
       
        ......我实在对意不去。(较正式)
       
       
       
        A:I can't tell how sorry I am for giving you such a fright.
       
       
       
        让您这么受惊吓我实在过意不去。
       
       
       
        B:There's no need for you to worry.We're quite alright.
       
       
       
        你完全不必担心,我们挺好的。
       
       
       
        A:Really?Then I can set my mind at rest.
       
       
       
        真的吗?那我就放心了。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2025-12-6 06:24 , Processed in 0.046553 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表