英语学习论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 78|回复: 0

英语流行口语:7.意见与建议 Advice and suggestions

[复制链接]

36万

主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
1094809
发表于 2016-7-13 22:47:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
意见与建议
       
       
       
        Giving Advice or Making Suggestions
       
       
       
        提出意见或建议
       
       
       
        You'd better...
       
       
       
        你最好...。(较随便)
       
       
       
        A:What's the matter?You look unhappy.
       
       
       
        怎么了?你看起来不高兴。
       
       
       
        B:I love my girlfriend but my parents disapprove of our marriage.
       
       
       
        我爱我的女朋友,可是我父母不同意我们的婚事.
       
       
       
        A:It's no use complaining.You'd better talk it over with your parents again.
       
       
       
        抱怨没有用.最好再和你的父母谈谈。
       
       
       
        B:All right,I'll try it again.
       
       
       
        好吧,我再试试。
       
       
       
        Why not ...?
       
       
       
        干嘛不...?(较随便)
       
       
       
        A:could you recommend a good restaurant?
       
       
       
        介绍个好餐馆好吗?
       
       
       
        B:Why not go to the White Rose?That's my favorite place.
       
       
       
        干嘛不去白玫瑰?那是我最喜欢的地方。
       
       
       
        A:Thank you.I'll take your advice.
       
       
       
        谢谢。听你的。
       
       
       
        Be sure to ...
       
       
       
        一定要...。(较随便)
       
       
       
        A:What're you going to do next month?
       
       
       
        下个月有什么打算?
       
       
       
        B:I'll go to France and work as an interpreter for a company.
       
       
       
        我将去法国给一家公司做翻译?
       
       
       
        A:That's a good chance!
       
       
       
        好机会!
       
       
       
        Be sure to have your picture taken in front of Eiffel Tower!
       
       
       
        一定要在埃菲尔铁塔前留个影!
       
       
       
        What about...?
       
       
       
        ...怎么样?(较随便)
       
       
       
        A:Prof.Smith,which novels should I cover first?
       
       
       
        史密斯教授,我先读哪些小说呢?。
       
       
       
        B:English novels or American novels?
       
       
       
        是英国的还是美国的?
       
       
       
        A:American novels.B:What about The Scarlet Letter?I think it's worth reading.
       
       
       
        美国的."红字"怎么样?我认为值得一读.
       
       
       
        The way I see it,you should...
       
       
       
        依我看,你应该......。(较随便)
       
       
       
        A:I'm not on good terms with one of the guys.He's really annoying.
       
       
       
        有一个家伙我不在和得来,很烦人。
       
       
       
        B:Don't feel unhappy.We need hands in the marketing department.
       
       
       
        别不高兴。我们市场部需要人手,
       
       
       
        The way I see it, you should join us.
       
       
       
        依我看你应该和我们一起干。
       
       
       
        If I were in your shoes,...
       
       
       
        如果我是你,...。
       
       
       
        A:Do you thin I should join the volley ball team,Mary?
       
       
       
        玛丽,你认为我应该参加排球队吗?
       
       
       
        B:Why not?If I were in your shoes, I certainly would.
       
       
       
        为什么不参加呢?我要是你肯定参加。
       
       
       
        A:But I'm afraid it'll take up much of my time.
       
       
       
        可我担心占时间太多。
       
       
       
        B:As the saying goes,all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
       
       
       
        俗话说,只工作不娱乐,聪明孩子变笨拙。
       
       
       
        You should take more exercise.
       
       
       
        你该多活动活动。
       
       
       
        You'd be unwise to ...
       
       
       
        ...是不明智的。(较正式)
       
       
       
        A:Where're you going,Henry?
       
       
       
        亨利,你去哪儿?
       
       
       
        B:I'm going to buy some stocks at the exchange center.
       
       
       
        我准备在中心买些股票。
       
       
       
        A:It's a good way to make money.
       
       
       
        那命题赚钱的好方法。
       
       
       
        But you'd be unwish to invest all your savings in stocks.
       
       
       
        但是用所有的积蓄买股票是不明智的。
       
       
       
        I'd rather you didn't...
       
       
       
        我倒觉得你不...为好。(较随便)
       
       
       
        Have you read oday's newspager?There's a very good job opportunity.
       
       
       
        读今天的报纸了吗?有一个很好的工作机会。
       
       
       
        B:I'd rather you didn't apply for that position.
       
       
       
        我倒觉得你不该去申请那个职位。
       
       
       
        A:Why? B:You can not compete with the postgraduates.
       
       
       
        为什么?你可不如那些研究生有竞争力。
       
       
       
        You may/might as well...
       
       
       
        你不妨......。(通用)
       
       
       
        A:I've been working on this problem for a long time.
       
       
       
        我在这个问题上花了好长时间。
       
       
       
        But I still can't work it out.
       
       
       
        但是还是解决不了。
       
       
       
        B:Take it easy.You might as well do something else now.
       
       
       
        别急。你不妨先干别的事情。
       
       
       
        May be you can find some clues later. A:I hope so.
       
       
       
        也许以后能找到一些线索。但愿如此。
       
       
       
        I'd suggest you...
       
       
       
        我建议你...。(通用语)
       
       
       
        A:What's wrong with you ?You look very pale.
       
       
       
        你怎么了?你脸色不好。
       
       
       
        B:I've got a bad headache.A:Really?
       
       
       
        我头痛的厉害。真的?
       
       
       
        I'd suggest you see the doctor at once.
       
       
       
        我建议你去看看大夫。
       
       
       
        Would it be a good idea...?
       
       
       
        ......是个好主意吗?(通用语)
       
       
       
        A:Bob,why are you looking so depressed?
       
       
       
        鲍白,你怎么看起来那么不高兴?
       
       
       
        B:Mum,I'm not a good boy.I broke papa's glass just now.
       
       
       
        妈妈,我不是好孩子。刚才我把爸爸的杯子打碎了。
       
       
       
        A:Oh,sonny.Would it be a good idea to tell nim the truth?
       
       
       
        孩子啊,把实情告诉爸爸不好吗?
       
       
       
        B:Yeah,but I'm afraid he'll scold me.
       
       
       
        好是好,但是我怕爸爸责备我。
       
       
       
        You have to ...if you listen to me.
       
       
       
        听我的话,你应该......。(通用)
       
       
       
        A:John,you should take good care of yourself.
       
       
       
        约翰,你应该好好照顾自己。
       
       
       
        B:What do you mean by this?
       
       
       
        你的意思是什么?
       
       
       
        A:You're coughing all these days.
       
       
       
        这些天你一直在咳嗽,
       
       
       
        You have to cut down on smoking,if you listen to me.
       
       
       
        听我的话,少抽烟。
       
       
       
        B:Thank you for your kindness.I'll try to give it up.
       
       
       
        谢谢你的好意。我会高潮戒烟的。
       
       
       
        I recommend ...
       
       
       
        我建议......。(较正式)
       
       
       
        A:Do I need to carry out the plan now? B:No,you'd better not.
       
       
       
        我需要马上实施计划吗?最好现在不要实施。
       
       
       
        A:Could you offer me some advice?
       
       
       
        你能给我一些建议吗?
       
       
       
        B:I recommend you to think it over.
       
       
       
        我建议你认真考虑一下。
       
       
       
        It seems to me that you should...
       
       
       
        我想你应当......。(较正式)
       
       
       
        A:I haven't seen you or a long time.
       
       
       
        好久不见啦!
       
       
       
        B:Yeah,what did you do in your winter vacation? n
       
       
       
        是啊。寒假做什么了?
       
       
       
        A:Nothing at all.Just relaxation.\
       
       
       
        没做什么。只是放松放松。
       
       
       
        B:Do you realize you're putting on weight?
       
       
       
        你没意识到你胖了不少吗?
       
       
       
        It seems to me you should go on a diet.
       
       
       
        好像你该节食了。
       
       
       
        Would you be interested in...?
       
       
       
        你对...有兴趣吗?(较正式)
       
       
       
        A:I've seen little of you these days.What're you doing?
       
       
       
        最近很少见你,忙什么呢?
       
       
       
        B:I've been tied up with my business.
       
       
       
        工作奇谈怪论,实在脱销不开身。
       
       
       
        A:It's Sunday today.Would you be interested in doing something outdoors?
       
       
       
        今天是星期天,对户外活动感兴趣吗?
       
       
       
        B:Great!I've been expecting that.
       
       
       
        太棒了!我盼着呢!
       
       
       
        Asking for Advice or Suggestions
       
       
       
        征求意见或建议
       
       
       
        What do you think we should do?
       
       
       
        你觉得我们该做些什么呢?(通用)
       
       
       
        A:It's fine today.What do you think we should do ?
       
       
       
        天儿很好,你觉得我们该做些什么呢?
       
       
       
        B:How about going out for a picnic? A:Sounds a good idea.
       
       
       
        出去野餐怎么样?这主意听起来不错。
       
       
       
        I'd like to have your advice on...
       
       
       
        我想请你对......提些建议。(较正式)
       
       
       
        A:Prof.White,I'd like to have your advice on my article.
       
       
       
        怀特教授,我希望您给我的文章提些建议。
       
       
       
        B:It's good except for some spelling mistakes.
       
       
       
        不错,只是有几处拼写错误。
       
       
       
        What's more,the first paragraph is irrelevant to the article.
       
       
       
        此外,每一段与本文无关,
       
       
       
        It should be omitted.
       
       
       
        该把它删掉。
       
       
       
        A:Thank you very much.
       
       
       
        谢谢。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2025-12-6 09:22 , Processed in 0.055238 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表