英语学习论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 72|回复: 0

影视口语必读

[复制链接]

36万

主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
1094809
发表于 2016-7-13 22:44:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. Do it yourself, then。
          既然如此,你自己来吧。【疯狂想像:别人抱怨你没做好的时候说!】
          举例:
          A: That's not the way I wanted it done。
          这可不是我想要的方式。
          B: Do it yourself, then。
          那你自己来呗。
          2. That's more like it。
          这才像话。【疯狂想像:像个长者一样地说!】
          举例:
          A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
          别跟你哥哥那么说话!
          B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy。
          对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
          A: That's more like it。
          那这像话。
          3. That's going too far。
          太过分了!
          举例:
          A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
          我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?
          B: That's going too far。
          那太过分了!
          4. See. / I told you (so)。
          我老早告诉过你。【疯狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先见之明地说!】
          举例:
          A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping。
          我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。
          B: See, I told you so。
          看,我早就这么说。
          5. So what?
          那又怎样?【疯狂想像:毫不在乎地说!】
          举例:
          A: You're not wearing your seatbelt。
          你没系安全带。
          B: So what?
          那又怎样?
          6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope。
          就指望你了。【疯狂想像:可怜兮兮地说!】
          举例:
          A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech。
          当然,我会来看你演讲的。
          B: Great, I'm counting on you!
          太好了,我就指望你了。
          7. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!
          想想办法吧!(别闲坐着!)
          举例:
          A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out。
          亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。
          B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
          那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!
          8. Who do you think you are?
          你以为你是谁啊?!【疯狂想像:毫不客气地说!】
          举例:
          A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way。
          你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。
          B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business。
          你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。
          9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid。
          别装傻了。
          举例:
          A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
          亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?
          B: I don't know how to run it。
          我不知道怎么操作。
          A: Stop playing the fool!
          别装傻了!
          10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?
          你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?
          举例:
          A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
          我能看看下星期的日程表吗?
          B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
          这就是。你有什么要说吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2025-9-16 11:50 , Processed in 0.046580 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表