|
发表于 2016-7-13 23:27:02
|
显示全部楼层
3、Sign the Bill 签字付账
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您还需要些什么?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把账记在账单上。
Guest: What's your room number?
请问你的房间号?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And
could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?
Guest: Of course, here you are.
当然,给你。
Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在这签字好吗?
Guest: Sure.
可以。
Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us
your comment about our service and dishes?
谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?
Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。
4、Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账
Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?
你们收旅行支票吗?
Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some
identification?
是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。
Guest: Here is my passport.
这是我的护照。
Waiter: Thank you.
谢谢。
Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?
我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?
Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?
是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?
Guest: No problem.
没问题。
Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of
your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant.
Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.
我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。
Guest: Thank you very much.
多谢。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you
with us again.
多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。
|
|