英语学习论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 157|回复: 0

这样与老外聊天:常用口语话题之假日经济

[复制链接]

36万

主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
1094809
发表于 2016-7-13 21:59:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  dialogue 1
          M: hey, George. How's everything going?
          嗨,乔治,最近过得怎么样啊?
          G: not bad. And you?
          不错.你呢?
          M: not bad, but busy as usual.
          还行,就是忙.
          G: what are you up to?
          忙什么呢?
          M: it's a long story. What's your plan for the National Day Holiday?
          说来话长.你国庆节有什么打算啊?
          G: I'm going back to Shanxi. Do you think I can get a train ticket tonight, 9 days in advance ?
          我回山西.你觉得我提前九天的话今晚能买到票吗?
          M: sure you can. You can book the ticket up to 10 days in advance.
          当然可以了.你可以提前十天订票.
          G: you know. It's hard to get a train ticket during the long holiday.
          长假期间很难买票啊.
          M: dead right ! I saw a long line of people waiting to buy tickets at the ticket office the other day.
          是啊!我那天看见售票点排了很长的队.
          G: tell me about it ! I can't help worrying what I'll do if I can't get a ticket.
          你算说对了!我真担心到时买不到票.
          M: it's always a headache buying tickes during the Golden Week.
          黄金周期间不好买票.
          G: but my cousin is getting married, so I'll have to just get through it.
          但是我表姐要结婚,我一定要买到.
          M: you'll probably have to wait at least two hours.
          那你可能要排至少两个小时的队.
          G: I'm afraid you're right. I should go. See you around.
          有可能.我要走了,回见!
          M: bye. Good luck.
          再见!祝你好运啊!
          dialogue 2
          0: Hey, there!
          嗨,你好!
          M: Hey, George. You look great! What's the occasion?
          你好,乔治。你看上去心情很好啊,有什么好消息吗?
          G: Yes. Ijust got my ticket to go home.
          是啊,我刚刚买到了回家的火车票.
          M: Oh, really. That's wonderful.
          是吗?那太好
          G: I tried the tickct office but they were sold out. I ended up getting it from a scalper.
          我去售票处问了一F,说票已经卖完了'最后我在一个票贩子那里买的。
          M: How much was it?
          多少钱啊?
          G: Not too bad. Just 20 yuan more than the regular price.
          还行,多付了20块钱。
          M: Good for you.
          太幸运了.
          G: Are you gonna take a trip during the GoIden Week?
          你黄金周出去玩吗?
          M: I wanted to, but l'm afraid most placcs will be overcrowded.
          想去,但是担心到处都是人.
          G: That's right. You'II find crowds of people on the train, at the shopping malls or even in the
          是啊。哪儿都是人,火车上、商场里,就连大街上也挤满了人.
          M: So I'Il just relax and maybe do some sbopping.
          所以我打算休息—下,可晚会逛逛街吧.
          G: Look! Hualian Store is cclcbrating the National Day holiday. Everything is on salc.
          看,华联商场迎国庆打折呢l
          M: Yeah. Look! It reads "80 0ff any purchase of 200 .
          是啊,看呀!买200减80啊!
          G: They always havc grcat lsales during the holiday. Why don't we go to take a look?
          假期华联经常打折。我们进去看看吧!
          M: Good idea!
          M:好主意
          
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 09:17 , Processed in 0.058623 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表