109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 22:01:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

230-1206011IH2120.jpg

230-1206011IH2120.jpg

New songs promote Olympic spirits
          With the 2012 London Olympics approaching, the song, "The Gold Medal in One’s Heart" has been released to raise excitement for the games. The song was performed by Olympic gymnastics champion Li Ning, the head coach of China’s badminton team Li Yongbo, and singer Tan Jing, in hopes of bringing luck to the Chinese team.
          The whole song is very dynamic, with inspiring lyrics, "I am eager to hear national anthem in the Olympic field and happy tears brings us lot’s of memory ."
          In the studio three people from different backgrounds have all pitched in, to lend their voice to Olympic athletes.
          Li Ning participated in the torch ceremony in Athens and is the only athlete to pass the Olympic flame four times in China. Li Ning says he has a deep feeling towards the Olympic games and the song.
          Li Ning says, "I am very happy and honoured to pass the Olympic flame and I hope to pass the Beijing Olympic Spirit to London, which is very meaningful"
          Tan Jing has always actively participated in Olympic promotion activities and in June she will carry the Olympic flame in London. During the song’s production, she says she treasures the chance very much.
          Tan Jing says, "The most important thing is to sing with our heart and we are looking forward to making excellent songs."
          Coach Li Yongbo also feels the same way, saying the Chinese badminton team will work hard at the games and try their best to win gold metals. He also said the song aims to show the badminton athletes’ spirits and Chinese young people’s enthusiasm to the world.
        新闻快讯:近日由国家体育总局、北京奥运城市发展促进会联合出品,著名歌唱家谭晶联合奥运金牌教练李永波、中国体操名宿李宁“跨界”合唱的奥运公益歌曲《心的金牌》在京面世,由央视著名导演杨东升掌镜的MV也在京郊摄影棚内紧张热拍。在媒体探班暨新歌发布会现场, 文艺界、体育界、企业界强强联手,用歌声和行动为即将出征伦敦的中国奥运军团吹响了冲锋的号角,送上了最真切的祝福。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 13:01 , Processed in 0.071481 second(s), 10 queries , WinCache On.