积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 21:19:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
陈茹老师简介:
上海新东方学校少年(基础)口译口语明星教师。上海外国语大学英语语言文学专业学士。资深译员。

1G92G941-0.gif

1G92G941-0.gif

基础口译考试第二阶段的命题发言(Free Talk)对很多新东方的学生来说来并不难,因为口语口译课上老师常常针对这部分进行实战演练,但是要获得高分还是需要大家在考前下一番功夫。在这里给考生讲讲命题发言的应试技巧及话题预测,希望对大家有所帮助。
Be well prepared.
准备考试当然得从往年的试题入手,咱们先来看看去年命题发言的题目:What Can We Do to Improve the Transportation in Shanghai?
上海作为一个超级城市,人口众多,交通压力十分大。而且交通又和大家的日常生活息息相关。因此,考到这样的题目,也在预料范围之内。在新东方的基础口译口语课堂上,所用教材有一单元专门讲transportation,在课堂上我曾让学生就“public transportation and private transportation”进行优劣势对比,所以考生们肯定都有话可说。
相比之下09年的题目My School Life范围比较广,但是也出自教材,只要找到合适的切入点并举充分的事例来证明自己的论点就可以了。比如可以讲一interesting courses,extracurricular activities。
虽然2010年得世博会已经结束半年多。但仍属于考试热点范围。考前讲座和强化班授课过程中,新东方基础口译授课老师不断在强调世博会这个热点。
比如今年的命题发言就可能问:What impact does Shanghai Expo 2010 have on your life?看到这类题目,就立即头脑风暴,想出世博会对自己见识上,心灵上及生活上的各种影响。
做好充分准备是成功的基本保障,考生需对某些话题进行有针对性的口语练习。下面是针对2011年基础口译考试命题发言部分的话题预测及参考答案:
My Hobby
Sample answer:
My hobby is reading. I'm kind of indoor type, so most often I read. I'm interested in reading all kinds of books and newspaper or magazine articles, especially those on current issues. I just want to keep myself informed of what's going on in the world so I can communicate with my classmates on those issues. Now I spend most of my spare time reading on the Internet by browsing the screen. I also read novels, especially novels about school life. It’s just great to read a fascinating book and sip some tea at the same time.
Describe one of the most important inventions in the last 100 years.
Sample answer: Some people might think computer is one of the most important inventions in the last century. But I'd say television. Since the invention of TV, human history has started a new page. First, TV allows people to learn about what's going on in the world. With such information, they are able to get a better understanding of the world they live in. What's more, TV provides a lot of interesting programs that many people enjoy after a long day's work. Its visual effect makes people feel less stressed and more relaxed. Most important of all, Television has a great influence on the way people think and talk.
Describe an enjoyable event in your childhood.
Sample answer: An enjoyable event that took place in my childhood was when I first got my first dog--- Lulu. I was ten and had been pestering my parents for a dog for years. One day I came home from school, my parents said they had a surprise for me and it was waiting for me in my room. I ran up to my room and threw open the door. I found a tiny puppy with a red bow around his neck at the foot of my bed. He was fast asleep. And for the rest of his life, he slept on the exact same spot at the end of my bed every night. That was a great happy event in my childhood.
但必须指出,考试中应该灵活运用准备好的材料,而不应背诵照搬。考官对背诵事先准备好的答案很反感,你可以想象他/她听到同一种答案被很多考生重复使用时的感受。在考官看来,Using a prepared answer is similar to cheating! 所以给考生们一个忠告:Over prepared is often as harmful as under prepared.
下面是考试过程中的一些建议:
Be calm in mind and active in attitude.
心态对于任何事的成功都是至关重要的,语言测试,尤其是一对一的口语测试尤其如此。良好的心态可以使人超水平发挥;糟糕的心态却可以让人遭遇滑铁卢。回答问题时要沉着,冷静,思路清晰,多用连接词,如to begin with, further, last but not least,for example,in a word等等。同时表现出主动参与、喜欢交谈的态度。首先要保证听懂问题再回答,不要听到之言片语就慌忙回答;更不要没听懂考官的问题就沉默不语。如果真没听懂也不要慌,可以先根据此时的谈话背景迅速寻找线索,把自己的猜测大胆讲出来,待对方证实后继续回答。
Use your common sense.
很多考生分丢得实在冤枉,当被问到一些常识性问题时,往往不能调动大脑中丰富的资源而轻易放弃机会。有些问题被考生放弃并不是因为语言问题,而是他们认为对这个话题没有idea,不知道该从什么角度切入。例如如果被问到家乡最有趣的方面是什么时,很多考生吞吞吐吐说不出来,或者干脆说没什么有趣的。其实这是一个非常简单的问题,只要有一点常识就不难想到有太多话题可讲:自然风光、名胜古迹、地方风俗、历史、地理、风土人情、节日庆典、饮食习惯、教育制度、天气情况等等都可以成为谈论的话题。任何时候都不要放弃问题。Saying something is better than saying nothing!
Use the paper available
准考证上可以写下Outline, 所以可以带着进去,准备过程中迅速写下key words,忘记要说什么的时候可以看一眼。在speaking的过程中,避免一时紧张,导致不知道要说什么,头面一片空白。
以上就是新东方针对2011基础口译考试命题发言部分给广大考生的建议和话题预测,祝各位考生取得理想的成绩。Enjoy the process and the results will follow!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 14:52 , Processed in 0.082330 second(s), 10 queries , WinCache On.