36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 11:59:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Section A
        W: I’m sorry I wasn’t able to attend the lecture last Monday. I’ve heard it was quite a success.
        M : Well, you can make it up. Another presentation on the same topic is scheduled for the same time next Monday.
        Q: What do we learn from this conversation?

W: I certainly would like to buy the fur coat I saw in the department store, but I don’t have enough money.
        M: Well, if you had budgeted your money better, you would be able to buy it now.
        Q: What does the man imply?

W: Mr. Dahli, I’ve just checked my new apartment. The kitchen sink is leaking.
        M: Okay Donna. It’s no big deal. I’ll have a maintenance man come over and fix it right away.
        Q: What will the man do?

M: I saw your advertisement in the morning paper concerning the XMO model. The lens seems to be excellent and the flash is not bad, but don’t you think the price is a little steep?
        W: I think it’s a good buy. The price includes the leather case, you know.
        Q: What did the man dislike about the camera?

M: Can you believe I had to pay $ 30 for a haircut at Sadermale.
        W: You should try the place where I so. It’s only 15, but it takes a while to get an appointment.
        Q: What can be inferred from the conversation?

W: I am completely exhausted. Why don’t we dine out tonight? I don’t remember the last time you took me out to dinner.
        M: That’s not a bad idea. There’s a new Mexican restaurant around the corner. They say it’s good.

M: Shall we go to John’s house-warming party this weekend? Everyone is invited.
        W: Well, you know what John’s parties are like. Do you think I will go again?

M: The university is going to hold an interesting competition on computer programming. Many of my friends have signed up for it. How about you?
        W: Do you think I could ever win anything if I took part in it?
        Q: What do we learn from the conversation about the woman?

W: You’ve been working like a horse. You should take a vacation.
        M: Tell that to the stack of papers on my desk.

M: Hi, Mary. I haven’t seen you in ages. How are you doing with your new job?
        W: Not so well. I feel like a fish out of water doing that job.
        Q: What does the woman mean?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 02:50 , Processed in 0.059431 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.