主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 11:58:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  W:I don’t think we have enough information for our presentation. But we have to give it tomorrow. That doesn’t seem to be much we can do about it。
  M: Yeah, at this point, we’ll have to make do with what we’ve got。
  Q: what does the man suggest they do?
  M: I’m taking this great course psychology of language. It’s really interesting. Since you’re psychology major, you should sign up for it。
  W: Actually, I tried to do that. But they told me I have to take language studies first。
  Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
  W: Can you believe the way Larry was talking to his roommate? No wonder they don’t get along。
  M: Well, maybe Larry was just reacting to something his roommate said. There are two sides to every story you know。
  Q: What does the man imply about Larry and his roommate?
  M: We don’t have the resources to stop those people from buying us out. Unless a miracle happens, this may be the end of us。
  W: I still have hope we can get help from the bank. After all, we don’t need that much money。
  Q: What do we learn about the speakers from the conversation?
  本次短对话难度与往年持平,话题以校园场景为主,15,16都为校园场景,17为租房和住房类场景,18为商务场景。
  15题中考点为第二人建议题,in this point, we’ll have to do…明确表示建议,将建议后的那个动词听出来就可以了;
  16题为典型的第二人but转折后出考题,音频中出现的psychology其实不需要知道意思,前面已经有course来解释了。这和六级一贯的难词前后有对其的解释的原则一致,并且psychology是六级学生应该掌握的词汇。
  17题为租房与住房类,如roommate,get along都是在课堂上补充给过学生的,应该没有问题。并且第二人用maybe给出建议,作为考点。昂立教师BLOG7O
  18题为商务话题,第一人话中有一次为商务用语,buy sb. out 表示收购;对于这个词不认知问题不大,第一人一上来就以否定开头,表明发生了问题,第二人给了建议,考试目的还是很明确的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 05:12 , Processed in 0.066443 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.