|
[译文]
宁夏
A Quiet Summer
宁静的夏天
In a quiet summer
天空中繁星点点
when the sky is dotted with stars,
心里头有些思念
longings come to my mind,
思念着你的脸
I miss your face,
我可以假装看不见
pretending not to watch anything
也可以偷偷的想念
and missing you in secret
直到让我摸到你那温暖的脸
till I can touch your warm face.
知了也睡了
The cicada has gone to sleep,
安心的睡了
resting in peace.
在我心里面宁静的夏天
it’s a quiet night in my heart,
那是个宁静的夏天
a serene night,
你来到宁夏的那一天
when you came to Ningxia. |
|