英语自学网 发表于 2018-2-26 21:52:31

实用口语:“冻死宝宝了”英文怎么说?

  降温之后又降温,这个冬天真的冷,突然想到《权力的游戏》中有这样一句:
          Nothing burns like the cold. 
          “寒冷最灼人”
          英文中如何表达寒冷呢?今天我们来分享一下
          It's freezing/chilly out there!
          外面冷死了!
          It's a bit nippy today, but I will still run my usual distance.
          虽然今天有点冷,但我还是会坚持和往常跑一样远的。
          There is a real nip in the air today.
          今天寒气袭人。
          It's brass monkey weather today. You'd better wrap up warm!
          今天真是冷得要命,你最好穿暖和点。
          Tomorrow is supposed to be mind-numbingly cold. I need to get out my heavy
winter jacket.
          明天应该非常冷,我需要拿出我的厚棉袄了。
          6. The wind really chills me to the bone. / The wind is bone-chilling.
          这寒风真是刺骨。
          7. I'm frozen/stiff.
          我简直冻僵了。
          8. I am freezing my toes off.
          我脚趾都快冻掉了。
          9. The wind just cuts right through you.
          风简直是直接穿过身体。
          10. I can't stop shivering from the cold.
          我冷得不停打哆嗦。
          11. This cold front is taking its toll!
          寒流正在发威呢!
          12.It's like the weather of Chicago.
          我很喜欢用下面这句来表达寒冷。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 实用口语:“冻死宝宝了”英文怎么说?