英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-10 16:06:13

高考英语书面表达题库

高考英语书面表达题库
  书面表达(满分25分)
  春节期间,你同你父母回乡下老家看望你爷爷奶奶,这是你时隔五年后的又一次回乡下,下面是你在乡下的所见所闻,请根据图画内容,写一篇120字左右的英语短文,描述乡村的变化。
  注意:短文应包括图中所提供的主要信息,并作适当发挥,使短文内容连贯完整。
  参考词汇:沼气marsh gas
  During the Spring Festival, I, together with my parents, went to the mountain village where my grandparents live. It is five years since I last went there. Great changes have taken place in the past five years. It is far better than I expected.
  Hardly had I got off the bus when a high water tower came into my eyes. Now every family can drink fresh running water. Villagers no longer use firewood for cooking. Marsh gas, a new cheap clean energy, makes it very convenient to cook and light. All families have color TV sets. Their pastimes are enjoyable and colorful. What impressed me most was that the best building in the village is the school, where all children can receive good education.
  I was greatly shocked to have seen all the changes in the countryside. I believe they’ll make even greater achievement with the new countryside policy.

entwo 发表于 2016-7-10 16:36:23

书面表达(满分25分)
  你的好友李平来自偏远山区,家庭经济困难,入校时,他的成绩不太好。然而他虚心好学,不懂就问,成绩提高很快,在期末考试中取得第一名,并获得奖学金。请你从下面几个方面介绍一下她的情况,并谈谈你有何打算。
  1.有志向、有信心;(成绩名列前茅)
  2.学习习惯;(有周密计划;不拖拉,不开夜车)
  3.为人处事。(乐于助人)
  注意:不要逐条翻译,根据行文需要,可适当增加细节。
  Li Ping, a good friend of mine, came from a poor family in a faraway mountainous village. He
  is now well known in our school because he took the first place in the final examination and won a
  scholarship for this year. I am proud of him and enjoy his success.
  However, when he first came to our class, he wasn’t better than most of us. But he never
  hesitated to turn to his teachers and classmates whenever he came across any problems. We often exchanged learning experience, so I know clearly why he was able to achieve such a success. First of all, he had a high goal—being the top of the school. He usually had a detailed plan for his study and knew what he should do every day. The most important is that he had a good habit of study and never stayed too late into night or left today’s work for tomorrow. He not only studied hard but also was ready to help others. Both teachers and his classmates liked him very much.
  I am determined to learn from him. I’ll study even harder. So I believe his goal is my goal, his
  today is my tomorrow.

enthree 发表于 2016-7-10 17:13:35

书面表达(满分25分)
  最近,一个外国旅游团来湖南韶山旅游,请根据下表内容,以一名导游的身份向客人介绍韶山,词数120左右。
  韶山 伟人毛主席诞生地
  地理位置 湖南省会长沙西南约100公里
  特征 风景优美,民风淳朴
  主要景点 毛主席旧居 最吸引人的地方;毛主席在此度过他的童年。
  毛泽东纪念馆 可体会他一生的历程。
  滴水洞 韶山冲西北大约三公里,毛主席晚年曾在此短暂呆过一段时间。
  毛主席诗文碑林 可欣赏毛主席诗词。
  注意:
  1.文章必须包括以上要点,但不能逐字翻译,行文要流畅,可增加细节使句子连贯;
  2.短文开头已经给出,不计入总词数;
  3.参考词汇:旧居former residence;纪念馆Memorial Hall;滴水洞The Water-dripping Cave;诗文碑林The Steles Forest of Mao's Poems
  Ladies and Gentlemen,
  I’m glad to be your guide. Welcome to Shaoshan.
  Ladies and Gentlemen,
  I’m glad to be your guide. Welcome to Shaoshan.
  Shaoshan is the hometown of Chairman Mao. It is a small mountain village about 100km southwest of Changsha, the capital of Hunan province, with beautiful scenery. People here are simple and honest.
  As the hometown of the great man of the generation, Shaoshan is one of the important tourist zones in Hunan province. The Former Residence of Chairman Mao is the most interesting site. It was in this region that Mao Zedong spent his childhood and youth, attending school and helping his father with the farm work. The Memorial Hall of Mao Zedong, where we can look through his life experience, presents us many photos and all the things that Chairman Mao once used. The Water-dripping Cave, about 3 km northwest of the village, is a very popular destination, possibly because of the fact that Mao once spent a short period of time there in his late life. Chairman Mao was also a poet as well as a politician. The Steles Forest of Mao's Poems includes most of his poems. We can enjoy the wonderful poems there.
  Wish you to have a good time here!

entwo 发表于 2016-7-10 18:13:40

书面表达(满分25分)
  目前,有些地方在用人上违背原则,不讲能力讲人情,一些心术不正之徒被提拔到领导岗位,给人民的事业带来损失。请根据下面图画,写一篇英语短文,简要说明图画中所表达的内容,重点阐述这种现象所带来的后果和你的观点。
  注意:
  1.短文应包括图中所提供的主要信息,并做适当发挥,使短文内容连贯、完整;
  2.词数:120左右。
  The picture shows clearly a phenomenon in our society nowadays: some leaders who are promoted in improper way will be sure to appreciate those who have the same interest as they themselves. They care nothing about the ability and morality. Once those ill-minded men take the important position, they will work together to do wrong, just like the wolf and the Bei. It will certainly cause great damage to people and society.
  I think that our Party and government should examine the would-be leaders seriously and strictly, and send away the flattering ones and employ the ones who have both ability and political integrity. Only in this way can the talented people devote themselves to the construction of our country. Only in this way can our country develop speedily and steadily.

enfive 发表于 2016-7-10 19:53:12

书面表达:
  假如《读者》杂志举办《中学生一日行》征文活动,请写一篇英语日记参加这项活动。包括如下要点:
  1.时间:2006年4月9日,星期日。
  2.为了能在大明湖上荡舟,你和同学们清早到了大明湖公园。
  3.后来在湖边拾到一个皮包(leather bag),内有照相机、护照以及一大笔钱。
  4.在警察的帮助下,用了三个小时你找到了失主,一个外国朋友(Mr. Woodhead)。
  5.外国朋友很感激。能帮助别人,你们也非常高兴。
  要求:词数100左右。
  April 9, 2006 Sunday Fine
  Spring is the best season in Jinan. The students in our class got ready for the outing to the Daminghu Park. We got there early in the morning so that we could row boats on the Daming Lake. But as soon as we got to the lake, we found a leather bag with a camera, a passport and a lot of money in it. With the help of a policeman we found the owner, Mr. woodhead, a foreign friend after three hours. Seeing his bag, he was very glad and thankful to us. Though we didn’t row boats on the lake, we were very happy to help others.

entwo 发表于 2016-7-10 21:05:28

书面表达:
  假如你是广州电视台“科技博览”节目的编辑, 每周你们栏目要向观众介绍一项科技发明。 本周你们栏目的推荐话题是“Life on the Go”。 要向观众简要介绍手机。请你为栏目主持人准备一篇文字稿。
  文稿内容必须包括:
  1.手机被视为大发明的原因;
  2.现今手机的功能;
  3.你认为未来的手机会 ……
  要求:1.词数:120 -150。
  2.开头已经为你写好(不计入总词数)。
  This is GZTV, Science and Technology View.We are now on the air with a 45-minute regular program to bring you a big invention – cell phones.
  ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  This is GZTV, Science and Technology View.We are now on the air with a 45-minute regular program to bring you a big invention – cell phones.
  Nowadays you can find a cell phone used here and there.Many people consider it one of the greatest inventions last century.Why? Several reasons for it.First of all, it has changed our way of life and speed the pace of our work.As a useful machine, it makes it possible for us to talk to anyone from anywhere no matter where we are and what we are doing.Having a cell phone makes us feel safer, since we can call for help in case of an emergency.Also, the cell phone is a way to have fun and be cool.
  Modern cell phones are more than just phones – they are being used as cameras and radios, and to send e-mail or surf the Internet.New functions are being added to the phones.The latest cell phones have features such as games, music and an electric calendar that will remind you of appointments and important dates.
  It’s believed that cell phones in the future will still play an important part in people’s life.They will be much more smarter, and prices will be more competitive.Maybe cell phones will be built into our body and phone calls could be made simply by speaking.

enthree 发表于 2016-7-10 22:01:57

书面表达:
  1.假定你是一名中学生,有一次,一位外国朋友问你,除了在学校学习英语之外还有什么其他
  途径练习英语.请你根据提示写出你参加英语角的情况。
  提示:1.“英语角”与两年前成立,许多中学生参加,有时也有些大学生和外国友人来此。
  2.活动时间:每周六上午。
  3.活动内容:练习英语口语,谈论大家共同感兴趣的事情,交流学习英语的经验等。
  4.谈你参加此项活动的体会。
  参考词汇:“英语角”: English corner
  _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  I’m a senior student. I like English very much. Besides attending English lessons at school, I often go to the English Corner in the park near my home on Saturday morning. It was set up two years ago. Many high school students gather there. Sometimes, some college students and even foreign friends are also at present at the English Corner.
  There, we practice our spoken English, talk about what we are interested in, exchange our experience in learning English and so on. I’ve learnt a lot.
  I have really improved myself in English since I visited it. It’s really a good help to me.

enthree 发表于 2016-7-10 23:04:58

书面表达(满分25分)
  最近,你校组织学生观看了青春期教育影片《早熟》,影片讲叙了一对青少年学生相爱的故事,性格开朗的男生出生于贫困家庭,活泼可爱的女生家庭富裕且家教严厉,他们在学校举行的圣诞舞会之后相爱了,女孩意外怀孕结束了他们可爱的校园生活,小两口为了生活,在农村经历了各种难以想象的困难。影片给我们的启示是:年青人应当为自己的行为负责。
  请你以此部电影的事实为背景,结合你身边的事例,以Too Young For Love为题,写一篇不少于120字的观后感,重点表明你对早恋的看法。
  参考词汇:puppy love早恋;pregnancy怀孕;admire爱慕;reveal表露
  Too Young For Love
  After seeing the film, I feel sorry for the young couple. They should have had a bright future if they hadn’t had the puppy love. The girl's unexpected pregnancy puts an end to their dreams and marks the beginning of a series of hardships.
  Puppy love in school has been a topic for some time now. This raises a lot of tough questions. First of all, it is irresponsible for teenagers to be in love. As it is the best time for study, teenagers should concentrate their attention on lessons. It is even immoral to have sex. Once I saw two students kissing in the classroom. It was the strangest thing I have ever seen on campus.
  There was nothing wrong with admiring someone of the opposite sex. But I suggest students not reveal their affections, but keep them to themselves until they're ready for it. True love requires responsibility. If you just want to have a taste of puppy love, can you be sure you are able to control yourself well? Young people should be responsible for their actions.

enfive 发表于 2016-7-10 23:58:23

书面表达(满分25分)
  最近,你校组织学生到农村进行一次社会实践活动,调查“富民政策”实施后,给农村带来的变化,下列四幅图画描绘了你们在农村的所见所闻。请根据图画内容,用英语写一篇实践活动报告。
  注意:1. 词数:120左右; 2. 参考词汇:富民政策rich-peasant policy;3. 运用想象,可适当发挥;4. 开头部分已给出,不计入总词数。
  Last weekend, our school organized a social activity. ______
  Last weekend, our school organized a social activity. We are required to find out how much the countryside has changed since the “rich-peasant policy” was carried out in the country.
  The countryside takes on a new look both in living environment and mental outlook. Hills are covered with trees and gardens are filled with flowers. Rivers are clean with bridges over them, which makes the traffic very convenient. Peasants are living in the beautiful houses which are equipped with fine furniture. What impressed us most is that peasants are paying special attention to their cultural life. Because they have much money and less physical burden, they have more time for leisure. People look more energetic and younger for their age.
  This activity was really a big surprise for us. What we saw in the countryside was far better than we expected.

enfive 发表于 2016-7-11 01:36:30

书面表达(满分25分)
  假如你是学生会主席,请根据下列内容在你校做一次捐款活动的动员演讲。要求:可适当增加细节。字数:100词左右。
  事件:山体滑坡
  时间:2006年5月
  地点:东山
  后果:死亡人数超过80人,许多灾民急需救助,经济损失巨大
  参考词汇:山体滑坡land slide;捐赠donate
  Dear students,
  I’m here in front of you with a heavy heart, because I have been shocked by the terrible loss of lives from the land slide, which hit Dong Shan in May, 2006.
  The number of the deaths in the disaster is up to 80 and hundreds of people need immediate aiD.The disaster caused great loss to the area.In the face of this sudden disaster, the governments and people there have displayed an admirable level of confidence, courage and capability to save themselves from danger. Merciless as the disaster was, we human beings are sympathetic and caring. As a member of Chinese people, we have the responsibility and duty to help them. Let’s work together hand in hand and shoulder to shoulder to help people there in rebuilding their beautiful homes. Save the pocket money and donate it to the war against nature.
  Thank you!

页: [1] 2 3
查看完整版本: 高考英语书面表达题库