英语自学网 发表于 2016-8-5 22:56:52

越狱S01E05 MJE美剧笔记 那仅仅是巧合吗


        口语精华:
        1. More specifically.
        更确切的说。
       
        2. Piss sb off
        得罪某人
       
        3. We're just backing a horse that died in the gate.
        我们正从死神的手里抢夺时间。
       
        4. I have a really hard time trusting you.
        我真的很难相信你。
       
        5. There's nothing I can do.
        我也无能为力了。
       
        6. It's out of my hands.
        这超出了我的能力范围内。
       
        7. It was as clear as day.
        那是确信无疑的。
       
        8. Everyone has done something that someone doesn't know about.
        每个人都做过一些不为人知的事。
       
        经典台词:
       
        1. Sucre: You got me in the dark.
        我什么也不知道。
       
        2. Any chance you want to write this off as a coincidence?
        你觉得那仅仅是个巧合吗?
       
        3. Veronica: Everything's exactly the way I left it.
        所有的东西都保持原样,没被动过。
       
        4. Lincoln:I had made my peace to what was coming.
        我已经能够坦然的接受将要发生的一切了。
       
        越狱S01E04 MJE美剧笔记 我答应你
       
        作者@MJE美剧口语联盟(整理/排版:Shirely-MJE    校对:我的美剧口语梦)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 越狱S01E05 MJE美剧笔记 那仅仅是巧合吗