英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-10 11:42:30

拜伦著名诗歌合集:To M. S. G.

 
          要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,
          When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;
          休要迁怒于睡眠;
          Extend not your anger to sleep;
          你的爱只在梦乡存在,——
          For in visions alone your affection can live,—
          醒来,我空余泪眼。
          I rise, and it leaves me to weep.
          睡神!快封闭我的神志,
          Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,
          让昏倦流布我周身;
          Shed o'er me your languor benign;
          愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:
          Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,
          像仙境一样销魂!
          What rapture celestial is mine!
          听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,
          They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,
          也是死亡的样品;
          Mortality's emblem is given;
          天国倘若是这般滋味,
          To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,
          愿死神早早降临!
          If this be a foretaste of heaven!
          舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,
          Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,
          我何曾心花怒放;
          Nor deem me too happy in this;
          梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福
          If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,
          只许我凝眸痴望。
          Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.
          梦中,也许你笑口微开,
          Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,
          莫说我受罚还不够!
          Oh! think not my penance deficient!
          入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,
          When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,
          这苦刑怎生忍受!
          To awake will be torture sufficient.
          
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 拜伦著名诗歌合集:To M. S. G.