英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-10 11:22:55

☆英语诗歌欣赏☆ 你是人间的四月天

  《你是人间的四月天》——一句爱的赞颂
          I Compare You to Lovely April Days
          作者:林徽因 英译:齐文昱
          
       
               


       
       
               
       
       
                  我说你是人间的四月天;
       
       
                  I compare you, my beloved, to lovely April days.
       
       
                  笑音点亮了四面风;轻灵
       
       
                  When your giggling charm enlightens the breezes astray.
       
       
                  在春的光艳中交舞着变。
       
       
                  Rising lightness be your dancing shapes,
       
       
                  tiptoeing the gorgeous spring rays.
       
       
                  你是四月早天里的云烟,
       
       
                  You are my early April cloud;
       
       
                  黄昏吹着风的软,星子在
       
       
                  Eventide softness where winds linger in steps proud.
       
       
                  无意中闪,细雨点洒在花前。
       
       
                  Starry sparkles, a careless note,
       
       
                  Modest raindrops over the blooms in a whisper silently loud.
       
       
                  那轻,那娉婷,你是,鲜妍
       
       
                  Lightness, fairness, and freshness are your floral crest,
       
       
                  百花的冠冕你戴着,你是
       
       
                  Na?ve grandness is the embrace of your chest
       
       
                  天真,庄严,你是夜夜的月圆。
       
       
                  You, every touch of a round moon holding my breath.
       
       
                  雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;新鲜
       
       
                  Yellowish green is your budding blade,
       
       
                  初放芽的绿,你是;柔嫩喜悦
       
       
                  When the wintry snow fades;
       
       
                  水光浮动着你梦期待中白莲。
       
       
                  Tender rejoicing be your dreamy lilies in the rippling parade.
       
       
                  你是一树一树的花开,是燕
       
       
                  Your are trees heavy with flowers merry and gay;
       
       
                  在梁间呢喃,——你是爱,是暖
       
       
                  Like keen swallows, under every roof, you gently chatter away,
       
       
                  是希望,你是人间的四月天!
       
       
                  In thy name of love and warm hopes, you are a lovely April day!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: ☆英语诗歌欣赏☆ 你是人间的四月天