怎样委婉表示不同意见
每个人都有自己的想法。如果你和朋友、同事、同学想法不同怎么办?直言“你不对”会伤了和气,不妨试试下面的办法吧!1. I wouldn't look at it like that. 我不会从这个角度来看 / 我不这么想
There are two sides of every story. If someone sees a matter from the
positive side, you might view the whole thing in a negative light. 比如:
HR: I believe that choosing this man will be a complete mistake.
(我认为选择这个人完全是错误。)
John: I wouldn't look at it like that. (我不这么想啊。)
2. Give this to you (real) straight 打开天窗说亮话
Used to introduce a harsh opinion or decision, especially when a person
wants to break up with his girlfriend or her boyfriend.
I'm gonna give this to you straight: I don't love you anymore.
(我跟你直说了吧:我已经不再爱你了。)
3. I don't mean to be rude, but... 我无意冒犯,但是……
You aren't going to like what I have to say, but ... 你可能不喜欢听,但我还是得说……
Sometimes you know your words might hurt someone, but you have to speak
out. This is a good way, or a great excuse, to avoid the other person's anger.
比如:
Nancy: Beckham is such a talented player. How do you like him?
(小贝真是个天才球员。你觉得呢?)
Bob: I don't mean to be rude, but his performance this time is just OK.
(我无意冒犯,但他这次的表现实在平平啊。)
4. I'm with ... on... (在某事上) 我跟某人的意见相同
I'm on one's side 我和……站在一边
In a group discussion, sometimes you just want to agree with another person
or group. Use this sentence to say which side you support. 比如:
Teacher: Alice, what's your opinion about holding a party in the evening?
You've been quiet. (爱丽丝,你觉得晚上办个聚会怎么样?你一直都没说话。)
Alice: I'm with other girls on it: an evening party is too noisy.
(我跟其他女生的意见相同:办晚会太吵了。)
5. You are missing the point... 你没听清楚重点
That's not the point... 这不是重点
Use this when the person you are speaking to really doesn't understand your
argument. 比如:
Matt: I don't understand why you're mad. I still bought you a present.
(我不明白你为什么生气,我不是给你买了礼物嘛。)
Laura: That's not the point. The point is you completely forgot my
birthday. (这不是重点,重要的是你把我的生日忘得一干二净。)
页:
[1]