英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-14 23:42:23

每日英语:她吓得昏了过去

  1. 她吓得昏了过去。
          2. 计算机刚出现,人们就把它的运算情况与思维或人脑作比较。
          3. 此后,有关人工智能的讨论一直在进行。
          4. 现在,有关这个问题出现了一些意见截然相反的争论。
          5. 然而,普遍的看法是,既然智能是人所表现的一个特征,而计算机只是一台按程序编制者的指令行事的哑巴机器,机器永远不会像人那样具有智能。
          6. Why carry coals to Newcastle? (英译汉)
          上期参考答案
          一、A:我想请产假。
          I’d like to submit my request for maternity leave.
          B:你已经得到主管人的批准吗?你的产假审请应当首先经过你的主管人批准,才能办手续。
          Have you had it approved with your supervisor? You are supposed to have your request for maternity leave approved by your supervisor before it can be processed.
          A:噢,我还没有经过批准,我不知道有这个要求。
          Oh, I haven’t done that. I didn’t know that was requested.
          B:嗯,是的。这是必需的。
          Oh ,yes. It’s essential.
          二、A:你告诉办公室里的其他人说Bob要被解雇了。
          You told the others in the office that Bob is going to get fired.
          B: 对不起,那确实不是我说的。
          I’m sorry that’s not exactly what I said,
          A:那么,你具体说了什么了?
          What exactly did you say, then?
          B: 我说他经常工作很粗心。
          I said Bob was often too careless about his work.
          A:但是你说老板要教训教训他。
          But you said the boss was going to teach him a lesson.
          B:不,我没有那样说,我说老板要找他谈话。
          No, that’s not quite what a said; I said boss was going to talk with him.
          三、Could I get by?(英译汉)
          可否让我过去。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日英语:她吓得昏了过去