109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-9 23:21:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  on the test card
          1) talk about your favorite restaurant.
          2) why do you like it?
          Sichuan dish features pungent , spicy and salty flavors and tend to go well
with
          rice. Sichuan Restaurant is the largest restaurant in Anyang City. The
restauran
          t is a beautiful , clean and it"s price is cheap. My wife and I often have
dinner
          in the restaurant on the weekend. Stir--Fried Shredded Beef is one of the
restau
          rant"s best dishes. It"s made of fresh tenderloin and celery . Condiments
include
          vinegar, rice wine and ginger etc. When finished cooking , the beef is red
and the vegetables are green. The dish is very delicious.
          extension of the card topic
          1) What is the general ideas about fast food among Chinese people?
          Although fast food has little nutritional value , but it is a blessing
for
          busy people .Few people eat fast food all the time-- usually for breakfast
and/or
          lunch--so they can help to balance their diet by eating a sensible evening
meal.
          And I like to eat fast food.
          2) what do you think about science in food processing(production)?
          Scientific processing(production) is important. Because it can keep us
          healthy.
          3) what is your opinion on food production and the world"s population.
          At present, it"s difficult to provide enough food for world"s
population.
          So, on the one hand, we should limit population of world. On the other
hand, we
          should manage to provide enuogh food.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 18:28 , Processed in 0.058226 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.