帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-9 17:47:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  第一部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分80分)
          从A B C D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处地最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
          1. —I'm sorry I didn't make it to your party last night.
          —_________, I know you're busy these days.
          A. Of course B. No kidding C. That's all right D. Don't mention it
          2. Experts think that _________recently discovered painting may be _________ Picsso.
          A. the;不填 B. a; the C. a;不填 D. the; a
          3. Bats are surprisingly long lived creatures, some _________a life span of around 20 years.
          A. having B. had C. have D. to have
          4. One Friday, we were packing to leave for a weekend away _________my daughter heard cries for help.
          A. after B. while C. since D. when
          5. I always wanted to do the job which I'd been trained _________.
          A. on B. for C. by D. of
          6. The school isn't the one I really wanted to go to, but I suppose I'll just have to _________it.
          A. make the best of B. get away from C. keep an eye on D. catch up with
          7. Since people are fond of humor, it is as well in conversation as _________ else.
          A. anything B. something C. anywhere D. somewhere
          8. English is a language shared by several diverse cultures, each of _________ uses it somewhat differently.
          A. which B. what C. them D. those
          9. The professor could tell by the _________ look in Maria's eyes that she didn't understand a single word of his lecture.
          A. cold B. blank C. innocent D. fresh
          10. A bank is the place _________ they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain.
          A. when B. that C. where D. there
          11. —How's your new babysitter?
          —We _________ ask for a better one. All our kids love her so much.
          A. should B. might C. mustn't D. couldn't
          12. He decided that he would drive all the way home instead of _________ at a hotel for the night.
          A. putting down B. putting off C. putting on D. putting up
          13. I've been writing this report _________ for the last two weeks, but it has to be handed in tomorrow.
          A. finally B. immediately C. occasionally D. certainly
          14. Even the best writers sometimes find themselves _________ for words.
          A. lose B. lost C. to lose D. having lost
          15. The manager was worried about the press conference his assistant _________ in his place but, luckily, everything was going on smoothly.
          A. gave B. gives C. was giving D. had given
          16. My schedule is very _________ right now, but I'll try to fit you in.
          A. tight B. short C. regular D. flexible
          17. —Can I come and have a look at your new house?
          —Yes, _________!
          A. with pleasure B. I like it C. I quite agree D. by all means
          18. Anyway, I can't cheat him--it's against all my _________.
          A. emotions B. principles C. regulations D. opinions
          19. If they win the final tonight, the team are going to tour around the city _________ by their enthusiastic supporters.
          A. being cheered B. be cheered C. to be cheered D. were cheered
          20. —I don't think I'll be able to go mountain-climbing tomorrow.
          —_________?
          A. And how B. How come C. How's it going D. How about it
          第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
          阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从21~40各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题纸上将选项标号涂黑。
          Although I love my life, it hasn't been a lot of fun as I've been ill for 28 years.
          Music has always been a great love of mine and, in my 20s, when my ___21___ was more manageable, I ___22___ ten years as a professional singer in restaurants, playing and singing folk songs. ___23___that was years ago and times have changed. ___24___ I live with mother on a country farm.
          Two years ago, I decided that I would need to have some kind of extra work to ___25___ my disability pension (残疾抚恤金). ___26___ I needed to sleep in the afternoons, I was limited in my ___27___. I decided that I would consider ___28___ to singing in restaurants.
          My family are all musicians, so I was ___29___ when I went into our local music store. I explained that I wanted to sing again but using recorded karaoke music. I knew that discs were very expensive and I really didn't have a lot of ___30___ to get started. And ___31___you find only three to four songs out of ten on a disc that you can ___32___use.
          When I told the owner of the shop about my ___33___; he gave me a long thoughtful ___34___. "This means a lot to you, doesn't it?" he said. "Come with me."
          He led me ___35___ the crowded shop and to a bench with a large professional karaoke box on it. He placed his large hand ___36___ on his treasure and said, "I have 800 karaoke songs in here. You can take your ___37___ and I'll record them for you. That should get you started."
          I ___38___. Thanking him, I made a time with him to listen to all the songs and choose ___39___ that I could sing. I have come full circle with his help.
          His ___40___ still warms my heart and makes me do just that bit extra, when I have the chance.
          21. A. loneliness B. sadness C. tiredness D. sickness
          22. A. set B. enjoyed C. kept D. shared
          23. A. Gladly B. Eventually C. Unfortunately D. Surprisingly
          24. A. Now B. Then C. Sometime D. Meanwhile
          25. A. add up to B. make up for C. get rid of D. take advantage of
          26. A. If B. As C. Though D. Before
          27. A. movement B. condition C. choices D. positions
          28. A. reaching out B. living up C. getting on D. going back
          29. A. recognized B. interviewed C. found D. invited
          30. A. money B. time C. energy D. knowledge
          31. A. thus B. once C. seldom D. often
          32. A. actually B. hardly C. nearly D. formerly
          33. A. job B. family C. idea D. offer
          34. A. face B. view C. look D. sight
          35. A. over B. along C. towards D. through
          36. A. unhappily B. lovingly C. pitifully D. gratefully
          37. A. pick B. turn C. role D. step
          38. A. had to cry B. ought to cry C. should have cried D. could have cried
          39. A. more B. the ones C. few D. the rest
          40. A. courage B. devotion C. kindness D. trust
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 05:34 , Processed in 0.078295 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.