|
2_110719180544_1.jpg
1.The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.
在这个世界上,我最不愿意做的事就是伤害你,但是这件事仍在我的考虑之列。
我真不想伤害你,但你也别逼我。
吾虽不杀伯仁,伯仁由我而死。
2.Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
知识就是说你知道西红柿是一种水果;智慧就好似不要把它放进水果沙拉里。
知识就是告诉你说应该把鸡蛋放进篮子,智慧则是叫你不要把所有鸡蛋都放进一个篮子。
3.If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
上帝瞅着咱们呢,大伙好歹喜感点吧!
4. I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
老子拼死拼活奋斗到食物链顶端,不是为了成为一个素食者。
5.Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
剽悍的人生不需要解释。
6.It’s not the fall that kills you; it’s the sudden stop at the end.
跳楼的时候,“啊——”的时候还没死,“啪!”那才是死了。
7. Hospitality: making your guests feel like they’re at home, even if you wish they were.
好客就是:让客人觉得他们像在他们家一样,尽管你真的希望他们滚回他们家。
8.You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
越活越“二”。
活到老,2到老。
9.If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you’ll have trouble putting on your pants。
直译:如果你始终脚踏实地,那就别想穿裤子了。
意译:人太老实没法活。
10.Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine。
世界总是在变,但我却怎么也便不出来。
人生何处不杯具,唯有面对饮水机。 |
|