|
发表于 2018-9-2 00:49:44
|
显示全部楼层
出租车站在哪儿?
Where's the taxi stand?
Where's the cabstand?
请帮我叫辆出租车。
Call me a taxi, please.
Call me a taxi, please. (请帮我叫辆出租车。)
Certainly. Where to, sir? (好的,您去哪儿?)
Can you get me a taxi, please? (您能帮我叫辆出租车吗?)
Taxi, please.
Hail a taxi, please. *hail 表示“大声叫、叫住(船、车、人等)”。
Ring me a taxi, please. *英式英语。用于打电话叫出租车时。
到市中心得多长时间?
How long does it take to get downtown?
要花多少钱?
How much does it cost?
How much will it cost?
How much do you charge?
您去哪儿?
Where to?
Where're you going?
Where would you like to go? (您想去哪儿?)
请到华尔街。
To Wall Street, please.
请到这个地址。
To this address, please.
Take me to this address, please.
I'd like to go to this address.
Please take me here. (请带我到这儿。)
我有急事。
I'm in a hurry.
I'm in a hurry. (我有急事。)
May I ask why? (怎么了?)*有礼貌的问法。
请走最近的路。
Take the shortest way, please.
请您在这儿稍等一下。
Could you wait for me, please?
请在这儿停吧。
Stop here, please.
您能帮我拿一下行李吗?
Could you help me carry my bag?
到那儿的话要花多少钱?
How much would it cost to get there?
*用would表示类似“要是去……的话”的语气,句子显得有礼貌、客气。
How much will it cost?
公共汽车站在哪儿?
Where's the bus stop?
有去机场的大巴吗?
Is there a bus to the airport?
Is there a bus to the airport? (有去机场的汽车吗?)
No, I'm afraid not. (恐怕没有。)
|
|