|
生活中难免有磕绊,被别人误会,这时候,你要怎么解释,clear the
air这个词很好用,字面意思是清新空气,但实际在口语表达中是消除误会的意思,那么今天就来学一些和别人解开误会时候会用到的英文吧~
Clear the air
消除误会
If you really want to clear the air, you should go there and talk to
her.
如果你真的想澄清误会,就应该过去和她谈谈。
You just overreacted
你反映过度了
I am sorry that I yelled at you. I overreacted and said some mean
things.
我的反应太过了,还说了一些不该说的话,这不是我的本意。
He's got a point
他说的有点道理
He's right, man. he's got a point.
不,他是对的,他在点子上。
Don't get me wrong
不要误会我
Don't get me wrong, I never do that!
不要误会了,我从来不那样做!
You're out of line.
你太过分了
Matt, you're way out of line here! This isn't your department!
马特,你也管得太多了!这不关你的事! |
|