|
发表于 2017-6-2 21:40:34
|
显示全部楼层
His brother is a college student; so is mine.
他弟弟是大学生,我弟弟也是。
His brother is not a college student; nor is min .
他弟弟不是大学生,我弟弟也不是。
He used to have his further study abroad; so did I.
他曾去国外深造过,我也去过。
He didn‘t use to have his further study abroad; neither did I.
他没去国外深造过,我也没有。
One of my friends can speak three foreign languages; so can his wife.
我的一个朋友会说三门外国语,他的妻子也会。
One of my friends cannot speak three foreign languages; neither can his wife .我的一个朋友不会说三门外国语,他的妻子也不会。
They are now preparing for their final examinations; so are we .
他们正在为期末考试作准备,我们也一样。
They are not now preparing for their final examinations; nor are we .他们没在为期末考试作准备,我们也没有。
2)具有否定意义的词或短语置于句首时(除否定词修饰主语外),句子一般要写成部分倒装句。这类词或短语常见的有:not, never, seldom, hardly, rarely, scarcely, by no means, under no circumstances, in no way, at no time, no sooner … (than), hardly … (when), not only … (but also), not until… ,等。例如:
Hardly had she sat down when she heard someone knocking at the door .
她还没来得及坐下来,就听见有人敲门。
Not until twelve o‘clock did he go to bed last night .
他昨晚直到十二点钟才睡觉。
Never have my sisters been to Hong Kong before .
我的妹妹们以前从未去过香港。
No sooner had I returned home from New Zealand than I bought a house and went to live there.我从新西兰一回国,就买了一栋房子并在那儿住下了。
So far as I know, seldom does Mary come back to see her mother.
就我所知,玛利几乎很难回来看她妈妈。
Scarcely a drop of rain fell here last fall . (否定词修饰主语时,句子不用倒装。) 去年秋天,这儿几乎没下一滴雨。
3)当so, often, only等表示程度、频率的副词放在句首时,句子一般要倒装。例如:
Only in this way can you come up with a solution to the problem.
只有这样,你才有可能想出解决这个问题的办法。
So serious was the situation that everybody faced a test.
形势如此地严峻,每个人都面临着一场考验。
So hard did he overwork that he fell ill at last. 他太操劳过度以致最后病倒了。
4)当there, here, then, now等副词在句首,且谓语是come, go, be等动词时,句子一般要全部倒装。其意义在于引起他人的注意。如果这类句子的主语是代词,则不用写成倒装句。例如:
上一页 1 2 3 4 下一页
|
|