8fcd4ebd83044609a5072936f59cacb957.jpg
口语精华:
1.Beats me.问倒我了。
2.I tend to look at a person and size them up pretty quickly.看到一个人,我倾向于快速的评估。
3.We'll be out of your hair in five minutes.我们5分钟后就离开这里。
4.I know we should be at each other's throats.我知道我们应该是势不两立的。
5.You'll heal.你会好起来的。
6.Your husband and I never quite saw eye to eye.你老公和我总有分歧。
7. Hearsay.道听途说。
8.She never put on airs.她从来不摆架子。
9.I just tend to get a feeling.我只是跟着感觉走。
10. I need you to go easier on her.我不想让你给她太大压力。
11.Diane asked me to step in for her.Diane让我代替她。
12.Anyway, Sheffrin-Marks fired their last firm because they took their eye off the ball.总之,Sheffrin-Marks解雇了他们的上一家法律顾问公司,因为他们对重要的事情没有足够的重视。
13.Our investigator can get you up to speed.我们的调查人员会告诉你最新的情况。
14.You're going to bury us.你要把我们打倒。
15.It would defeat the purpose.这会使目的落空的。
16.It must get old.你一定都厌倦了。
17.You're in good hands.接管你的人很可靠。
经典台词:
Dione: When I was starting out, I got one great piece of advice. Men can be lazy. Women can't. And I think that goes double for you. Not only are you coming back to the workplace fairly late, but you have some very prominent baggage.当我刚开始工作时,有人给了这样一条建议。男人可以偷懒,而女人不行。我想你更要加倍努力。不仅仅因为你重新回到职场相当晚,而且你家里的负担很沉重。
作者@MJE美剧口语联盟 (整理:佳恒 排版:Mimo) |