da7401f00219466685e8570fb12a6d1635.jpg
Carlos: Did you get your class schedule?卡洛斯: 你拿到课程表了吗?
Marianne: Yeah. You?玛丽安: 是的。你呢?
Carlos: Yeah. Let's see if we have any classes together. I have PE with Mr. Lopez and social studies with Ms. Walters. How about you?卡洛斯: 也是。看看我们有没有一样的课。我选修了洛佩兹先生的体育和沃尔特斯女士的社会课程。
Marianne: I have PE with Ms. Schwartz and social studies with Ms. Eng. Who do you have for geography? I'm taking it with Mr. Johnson.玛丽安: 我的体育课由施瓦兹先生上,社会课程由英女士上。谁教你地理?我的地理老师是约翰逊先生。
Carlos: I'm not taking geography this semester. Who do you have for algebra? I have Ms. Adul.卡洛斯: 这个学期我没有修地理课。谁教你几何?艾东老师教我几何。
Marianne: I'm not taking algebra. I'm taking calculus. Who do you have for chemistry?玛丽安: 我不上几何课。我上微积分课。谁教你化学?
Carlos: I'm taking biology instead. This isn't looking good. Do we even have lunch together? I've been assigned the first lunch period. You?卡洛斯: 我没有选修化学,而是选择了生物。看来不妙啊。不会连吃饭都不在一起吧?我被分在第一段午餐时间。
Marianne: I have the second lunch period. How is it possible that we don't have any classes together?玛丽安: 我被分在第二段午餐时间。我们没有一节课是一起上的,这怎么可能?
Carlos: I have an idea. Are you taking band after school?卡洛斯: 我有个主意。你放学后去参加乐队吗?
Marianne: No, you know I'm not musical. I'm taking drama.玛丽安: 不,你知道的,我不爱好音乐。我报了戏剧班。
Carlos: Drop drama and take band. That way, we'll at least be able to hang out after school.卡洛斯: 放弃戏剧加入乐队吧。这样的话,至少放学后我们可以一起玩。
Marianne: And what am I supposed to play in the band when I'm tone deaf?玛丽安: 我对音符一窍不通,在乐队我能弹奏什么呢?
Carlos: Have you ever heard of the drums?卡洛斯: 你难道没有听说过可以打鼓吗? |