|
第一句:Don’t be late again or you'll hear fromhim.
别再迟到了,否则他会责骂你的。
A: Don't be late again or you'll hear from him.
别再迟到了,否则他会责骂你的。
B: I promise I won’t.
我保证不会了。
第二句:Fines will be deducted directly from yourpaycheck.
迟到的罚款会直接从你的薪资里扣除。
A: Fines will be deducted directly from your paycheck.
迟到的罚款会直接从你的薪资里扣除。
B: Oh, no. It’s the first time.
哦,不。这是我第一次迟到。
知识扩展:
1.不要再迟到了 :
Don’t disappoint me by being late again.
不要再迟到了,我会失望的。
Don’t be late anymore, or else you’ll be fired.
别再迟到了,否则你会被解雇的。
Come earlier next time.
下次早点来。
2.谁都不喜欢被罚款:
If they are late, they will be fined.
如果他们迟到,将会被罚款。
希望没有迟到罚款:
No late charges I hope.
希望迟到不会被罚。
deduct 扣除
paycheck n.薪水 |
|