|
Could you please tell me how to get to...
麻烦您告诉我怎么到.....
A:Excuse me,could you please tell me how to get to
对不起麻烦您告诉我怎么到
Guangzhou train station?
广州火车站?
B:Yes.You can take the underground.
你可以搭地铁,
How many stops before I get off?
到我下车前共有多少站呢?
A:How many stops before I get off?
到我下车前共有多少站呢?
Five ,I think.
我想五站吧。
where do I get off?
我要在哪里下车?
A:Excuse me,where do I get off?
对不起,我要在哪里下车?
B:You can get off at the Chenjiaci .
你可以在陈家祠站下车。
where do I transfer?
我要在哪儿转车?
A:Excuse me.where do I transfer?
对不起。我要在哪儿转车?
B:You could transfer at Gongyuan Qian。
你可以在公园前站转车
You are going in the wrong direction.
你的方向错了。
A:Excuse me,could you please tell me
对不起,麻烦您告诉我
if I'm going in the right direction?
是否走对了?
B:Let me see.You're heading the wrong way.
让我看看!你走错路了!
You need to go to the opposite platform.
你要到对面的月台才对。
A:Excuse me,am I on the right platform?
对不起,请问我是否走对月台了?
B:You need to go to the opposite platform.
你要到对面的月台才对。
I missed my stop!
我坐过站了!
A:oh my goodness!I missed my stop!
天啊!我坐过站了!
B:Don't worry!Just get off and take another train.
不用担心。只要下车然后坐回去就好啦。
Where is the ticket booth?
售票亭在哪里?
A:Where is the ticket booth?
售票亭在哪里?
B:It's righ there.
就在那儿。
Always carry some change in your pocket.
平时准备一些零钱在口袋里。
Always carry some change in your pocket.
平时准备一些零钱在口袋里。
I know,it saves a lot of time when buying a ticket.
我知道,这样可以省掉很多买票的时间。
I don't have change.
我没有零钱。
I don't have change for the ticket.
我没有零钱买票。
Go to the ticket booth
去售票亭
and ask them to change some banknotes in to small change.
请他们换零钱吧!
Excuse me,l'd like to change some money!
对不起,我要换零钱!
A:Excuse me,l'd like to change some money!
对不起,我要换零钱!
B:Here you are!
给你!
How do I use this Change machine?
这台钱币兑换机要怎么用啊?
How do I use this Change machine?
这台钱币兑换机要怎么用啊?
You better ask the staff.
你最好询问那些工作人员。 |
|