77b66e592e3d4ae7b7e62894e68ef9b0.jpg
男人和女人来自不同的星球,同一句话在他们口中也有着不同的含义:
1. “Nothing, forget it” “没什么,算了吧!”
Female:You better figure out what you did wrong. 女人:你最好自己搞清楚到底做错了什么。
Male:Just quit talking about it, jesus. 男人:我勒个去,拜托就别提这事儿了。
2. “Are you tired?” “你累吗?”
Female:Please don’t go to sleep. I love talking to you. 女人:别去睡觉,我喜欢跟你聊天。
Male:Genuinely curious as to whether or not you are sleepy. 男人:他真的只是很好奇你是不是很困。
3. “I’m cold.” “我很冷。”
Female:Get a blanket and cuddle with me. 女人:去拿条毯子来,抱着我让我取暖。
Male:There’s pretty cold. I should probably get a blanket or some shit. 男人:真的挺冷的。我得去拿条毯子或是别的啥。
4. “Leave me alone.” “别管我。”
Female:Please don’t go. 女人:别走,别离开我。
Male:Get out of my fucking face. 男人:滚开,离我远点儿!
5. “I love you.” “我爱你。”
Female:Tell me you do more. 女人:告诉我你爱我爱得更多。
Male:I love you just that I don’t expect a stupid fucking response. 男人:你知道我爱你就够了,别给我来个蠢透了的烂回答。 |