英语学习论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 76|回复: 0

轻松美语会话第3辑 天使的抚慰

[复制链接]

36万

主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
1094809
发表于 2016-7-13 22:57:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  天使:你好,玛吉。很高兴再次见到你。
          Maggie:It's WELL to see you again.
          玛吉:又看到你,真好。
          The angel:WELL is nice.You like Hemingway?
          天使:“真好”是不错的意思,你喜欢海明威吗?
          Maggie:Yeah,I am starting to.
          玛吉:是的,刚开始喜欢。
          The angel:May I ?
          天使:可以(给我看看)吗?
          Maggier:Yeah.
          玛吉:可以。
          The angel:"As I ate the oysters with the strong taste of the sea and feel the metallic taste,
          天使:“当我吃着那些带有强烈海洋气息的牡蛎,感觉着它们金属般的味道;
          as I drunk the cold liquid from each shell and washed down with the crisp taste of wine.
          当我从那些壳里面吮吸冰凉的液体,并用清凉的葡萄酒送下时,
          I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy."
          我不再有空虚的感觉,我开始高兴起来。”
          He never forgot to describe how things taste.I like that.
          他总是不忘描述事物的味道,我喜欢。
          Maggie:Do you come here a lot?
          玛吉:你经常来这儿吗?
          The angel:I live here.
          天使:我就住在这儿。
          Maggie:What do you do?
          玛吉:你在做什么?
          The angel:Read.
          天使:看书。
          Maggie:No,I mean your work.
          玛吉:我是说你的工作。
          The angel:Oh,I am a messenger.
          天使:噢,我是个邮差。
          Maggie:Ah,what kind of messenger,like a bike messenger?
          玛吉:哦,是什么样的邮差啊?骑着自行车的那种吗?
          The angel:No,I am a messenger of God.
          天使:不,我是上帝的信使。
          Maggie:Got a message for me?
          玛吉:有给我的口信吗?
          The angel:Oh,I've already gave it to you.
          天使:我已经给你了。
          Maggie:Oh,did you use my pager?
          玛吉:你呼我了吗?
          Cause I usually don't get my messages unless you beeped me.
          如果你不呼我我就收不到你给我的口信。
          The angel:You've definitely been beeped.How was the message?
          天使:我肯定呼你了,那条消息怎么样?
          Maggie:Very good.Yeah,and the operation went very well.
          玛吉:好极了。手术也进行得顺利。
          The engel:It's a good day.
          天使:今天天气不错。
          Maggie:It's a good day,yeah,and I didn't kill anybody today.
          玛吉:今天天气不错,而且我今天还没有害死人。
          The angel:You are an excellent doctor.
          天使:你是个出色的医生啊。
          Maggie:How do you know?
          玛吉:你怎么知道?
          The angel:I have the feeling.
          天使:我有这种感觉。
          Maggie:It's clear from the evidence.
          玛吉:这可不能算是理由。
          The angel:Close your eyes.Just for a moment.
          天使:闭上眼睛,就一会儿。
          The angel:What am I doing?
          天使:我在做什么?
          Maggie:You're touching me.
          玛吉:你在抚摸我。
          The angel:Touch?How do you know?
          天使:抚摸?你怎么知道?
          Maggie:Because I feel that.
          玛吉:我感觉到了。
          The angel:You should trust that,but you didn't trust that enough.
          天使:你应该相信的,但你还不够坚决。
          The angel:Let's go somewhere.
          天使:我们换个地方吧。
          Maggie:Where?
          玛吉:去哪里?
          The angel:I don't care.
          天使:随便。
          Maggie:What do you want to do?
          玛吉:你想做什么?
          The angel:Anything.
          天使:随便。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2025-12-3 04:59 , Processed in 0.052135 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表