B:what are you doing here,I-I don't have the energy to rehash tonight's hysterics.I think you should leave.
你来干什么?我没有力气再重来一遍今晚的发疯了.我想你应该走了
C:I'm not here to apologize about what happened tonight
我来这不是为了今晚的事道歉的
B:Then...what are you here to apologize for?
那你道歉什么
C:Everything else.
其他的一切。 最让人感动的排比句:
I'm sorry for losing my temper the night you told me Louis proposed to you.
我很抱歉你告诉我路易向你求婚那晚,我乱发脾气
I'm sorry for not waiting longer at the empire state building
我很抱歉没有在帝国大厦等的久一点
I'm sorry for treating you like property.
我很抱歉把你当作我的私人财物
I'm sorry...I didn't tell you I loved you when I knew I did.
我很抱歉...我没有及时告诉你我爱你
But most of all,I'm sorry
但是我最抱歉的是
that I gave up on us when you never did.
你还没放弃我们 我就先放弃了