|
发表于 2016-7-13 22:41:10
|
显示全部楼层
l come from Beijing,China.
我来自中国北京。
I was born in China.
我在中国出生。
A: Where are you from?
你从哪儿来?
B: I come from Beijing, China.
我来自中国北京。
I've lived in America since l was born.
= I've lived in America my whole life.
我从一出生就住在美国了。
A: How long have you been in America?
你在美国住多久了?
B: I've lived in America since l was born.
我从一出生就住在美国了。
My nationality is Chinese.
=l have Chinese nationality!
我的国籍是中国。
当回答或表达自己是哪国国籍时,要用Chinese.American,French等表示“某国人”的词,而不是China.
America和France等表示“国家”的词。
Anhui is my hometown.
我的故乡是安徽。
A:Anhui is my hometown.
我的故乡是安徽。
B:I've been there.
我去过那儿。
My address is on l-Onshow Street, Beijing.
我的地址是北京市昂秀街1号。
What's your new address?
你的新地址是什么?
My address is on l Onshow Street, Beijing.
我的地址是北京市昂秀街1号。
I live in the downtown area.
我住在市区。
I live in the suburb.
我住在郊区。
A= I live in the downtown area.
我住在市区。
B:Is it noisy there?
那儿很吵吗?
downtown n. 市区
suburb n. 郊区
My flat is near to the company.
我的公寓就在公司附近。
I live near the company.
我住在公司附近。
My flat is nearby.
我的公寓就在附近。
A:My flat is near to the company.
我的公寓就在公司附近。
B:You're very lucky你真幸运。
It's only a 15-minute walk from my firm to the flat.
从公司到我的公寓只需走15分钟。
A: It's only a 15-minute walk from my firm to the flat.
从公司到我的公寓只需走15分钟。
B:Sounds great.
真不错。
walk在这里用作名词,表示“行程”,与之使用方法相同的还有“drive车程”。
|
|