英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-11 17:42:44

盘点:10句搞笑又有才的英文翻译



  1.The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.
  在这个世界上,我最不愿意做的事就是伤害你,但是这件事仍在我的考虑之列。
  我真不想伤害你,但你也别逼我。
  吾虽不杀伯仁,伯仁由我而死。  
  
  2.Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
  知识就是说你知道西红柿是一种水果;智慧就好似不要把它放进水果沙拉里。
  知识就是告诉你说应该把鸡蛋放进篮子,智慧则是叫你不要把所有鸡蛋都放进一个篮子。
  
  3.If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
  上帝瞅着咱们呢,大伙好歹喜感点吧!
  
  4. I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
  老子拼死拼活奋斗到食物链顶端,不是为了成为一个素食者。
  
  5.Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
  剽悍的人生不需要解释。
  
  6.It’s not the fall that kills you; it’s the sudden stop at the end.
  跳楼的时候,“啊——”的时候还没死,“啪!”那才是死了。
  
  7. Hospitality: making your guests feel like they’re at home, even if you wish they were.
  好客就是:让客人觉得他们像在他们家一样,尽管你真的希望他们滚回他们家。
  
  8.You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
  越活越“二”。

  活到老,2到老。
  
  9.If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you’ll have trouble putting on your pants。
  直译:如果你始终脚踏实地,那就别想穿裤子了。
  意译:人太老实没法活。
  
  10.Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine。
  
  世界总是在变,但我却怎么也便不出来。
  人生何处不杯具,唯有面对饮水机。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 盘点:10句搞笑又有才的英文翻译