英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-11 09:57:28

双语新闻:北约空袭致阿富汗东部10名儿童身亡

  NATO airstrike kills 10 Afghan civilians, wounds 6
          Ten Afghan civilians, all children were killed and six others, all women sustained injuries during military operations involving NATO-led forces aircraft in Kunar province 185 km east of Kabul on Saturday, a local official said Sunday.
          "Afghan forces backed by the NATO-led coalition forces launched cleanup operations against Taliban militants in Shigal district Saturday morning. The operations backed by NATO-led forces aircraft and lasted until evening during which 10 children were martyred and six women sustained injuries," district governor Zalmai Khan told Xinhua.
          The casualties, he added, took place during air raids.
          Meantime, governor of Kunar province Sayed Fazlullah Wahidi in talks with Xinhua confirmed the operation, insisting 11 Taliban militants had been killed and 11 others injured during the operations that lasted for several hours in Sholtan area of Shigal district.
          He also admitted that seven security personnel received injuries during the operations.
          Meanwhile, Qari Yusuf Ahmadi who claims to speak for the Taliban outfit in talks with media via telephone from unknown location, confirmed the conflict but disputed the claim, saying all those killed and injured in the operations were locals.
          
       
               


       
       
               
       
       
                  相关新闻:阿富汗官员7日确认,有10名儿童6日在驻阿富汗北约军队发动的空袭中死亡,另有6名妇女受伤。
       
       
                  阿富汗东部库纳尔省什格勒地区长官扎勒迈·汗告诉新华社记者,驻阿北约军队6日在这一地区发动空袭,清剿当地的塔利班武装分子。空袭从早晨持续至傍晚,造成10名儿童身亡、6名妇女受伤。
       
       
                  这名官员说,清剿行动打死了11名武装分子。但阿富汗塔利班武装对此予以否认。
       
       
                  截至目前,驻阿北约军方尚未对此作出回应。
       
       
                  阿富汗总统卡尔扎伊曾于今年2月18日签署命令,要求阿安全部队在境内人口稠密地区行动时不得向驻阿北约联军寻求空中支援,尽力避免平民伤亡。但此后北约发动空袭的次数并未减少。本月3日,驻阿北约军队在西部加兹尼省发动的空袭造成4名阿富汗警察和两名平民死亡。3月30日,包括两名儿童在内的9名平民在北约空袭中身亡。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 双语新闻:北约空袭致阿富汗东部10名儿童身亡