英语自学网 发表于 2018-11-3 14:13:07

哈里王子公开表示:希望宝宝是女孩 网友建议取名戴安娜

Prince Harry revealed today that he is hoping for a baby girl with wife
Meghan Markle .
          今天哈里王子透露,他希望梅根能生下一个女孩。

During a cycling race in Sydney, a well-wisher called out to the Duke:
"Congratulations, I hope it’s a girl" to which Harry laughed and replied: "So do
I!"
          在悉尼举办的一场自行车赛中,一名祝福者向哈里王子喊道:“恭喜!我希望是个女孩。”哈里王子笑着回复说:“我也这么想。”
          It is the first time the Prince has revealed his feelings about the sex of
the child he is expecting with Meghan - and royal fans also have strong opinions
on the matter.
          这是哈里王子第一次透露他对他们即将到来的宝宝性别的看法,王室的粉丝们对此也有强烈的想法。
          If the baby is a girl, people hope she’s given a name that’s very special
to the family, Diana - and there are good reasons to believe that the couple may
well go for it.
          如果是个女孩,人们希望她能有取一个对这个家庭有特殊意义的名字——戴安娜,有充分理由相信哈里王子夫妇二人也愿意选择这个名字。
          On social media, fans have been excited about the prospect of this special
name ever since Harry said he wants a little girl.
          自从哈里王子表达了他想要一个女儿的意愿后,在社交媒体上,粉丝们就对此充满了期待。
          One wrote on Twitter : "Meghan Markle and Prince Harry need to include
diana in the name if they have a baby girl".
          一网友在推特上写道:“梅根和哈里王子要是生了女儿,最好就用戴安娜这个名字。”
          Another said: "People are betting on a baby name for the Duke and Duchess
of Sussex, I say if it is a girl it will be Diana, with either Elizabeth or
Alexandra as a middle and maybe Doria as a third name.
          另一人写道:“人们在为苏塞克斯公爵和公爵夫人孩子的名字打赌呢。如果是女孩的话,那就是戴安娜,中间是伊丽莎白或亚历山德拉,第三个名字可能是多利亚。”
          Diana has been an early favourite with the bookies since the happy news was
announced by Kensington Palace.
          在肯辛顿宫宣布了梅根怀孕这一喜讯后,戴安娜这个名字就成了好事者们的最爱。
          Former royal butler Paul Burrell has also urged the couple to "be brave"
and name the baby after Harry and William’s late mum.
          前皇家管家保罗?伯勒尔也敦促这对夫妇“勇敢点”,用哈里和威廉已故母亲的名字给孩子取名。
          It would also be a moving nod to Harry’s late mum, who tragically didn’t
live to meet her grandchildren.
          遗憾的是,哈里王子的母亲戴安娜王妃未能有机会见到孙儿,这也是对她的一种令人感动的致敬。
          The sex and name of the baby will not be announced until the birth, as is
tradition.
          作为王室传统,新生宝宝的性别和名字要到出生那天才能公开。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 哈里王子公开表示:希望宝宝是女孩 网友建议取名戴安娜