英语自学网 发表于 2017-6-28 15:02:18

“不知道”只会I don't know?这些比它高级100倍!

  很多人英语已经不错了,但总感觉不是很地道。碰到不会回答的问题,还是条件反射地回答“I don't
know.”虽然英语贵在简洁,但和老外交流只会一种说法,让人感觉很boring...今天,一起来看看哪些花式说法让你英语up,up,让老外也给你点赞!
          除了I don't know,「不知道」还能怎么说?
          1. I have no idea/clue. 我不清楚。
          2. I can't help you there. 这个,我真帮不了。
          3. Beats me. 这真问倒我了(非正式)。
          4. I'm not really sure. 我真不太了解。
          5. I've been wondering that, too. 我也疑惑呢。
          职场宫心计,很多时候全靠猜测。那么,猜测的各种说法,如何表达呢?
          工作中,如何表示个人猜测?
          1. If I had to take a guess, I'd say she's about 35 years old.
          要我猜的话,她估计35岁左右。
          2. It's difficult to say, but I think our customers are more satisfied.
          这很难说,但我觉得我们的客户更满意。
          3. Off the top of my head, I'd say the company has 500 employees.
          我大概估算下,这家公司有500名员工。(Off the top of my head: 没有仔细查数据,不假思索)
          4. I wouldn't be surprised if Peter asks Mary to quit the job.
          如果Peter让Mary辞职的话,我一点也不吃惊。
          5. There's a good chance the company will go bankrupt.
          这家公司很可能会倒闭。
          6. I have a feeling/hunch the boss won't be happy about this.
          我有种感觉老板对此不太高兴。(hunch = an instinctive feeling)
          7. I bet he'll be late.
          我敢打赌他会迟到。
          8. Your guess is as good as mine.
          猜测总归是猜测 (= I don't know)
          工作中很多时候需要做决策,英语中关于“决策”有哪些说法呢?
          工作中,如何谈做决策?
          1. I'm debating between option A and option B.
          我还在选项A和选项B之间犹豫不决。
          2. I can't make up my mind.
          我下不定主意。
          3. I'm on the fence.
          我现在左右为难。(= I’m in the middle, I don’t know what to decide)
          4. I'll take that into consideration.
          我会考虑那个的。
          5. I'm having second thoughts.
          我再重新考虑看看。(= I'm reconsidering my decision)
          6. He convinced/persuaded me to quit the job.
          他劝我辞职的。
          7. Looking back, I know it was the right decision.
          往回看,我知道那是正确的决策。
          8. It's up to you.
          (= You can decide) 由你来做主。
          疲惫是工作的常态,没有一份工作不费心力,“累了”要怎么说呢?
            
            

enone 发表于 2017-6-28 16:29:55


          如何表达“我累了”……
          1. I'm exhausted.
          我真是筋疲力尽了。
          2. I'm dead tired.
          我累死了。
          3. I'm pooped.
          我累趴下了。
          4. I'm spent.
          我没劲了。
          5. I'm beat.
          我累趴了。
          6. I'm running on fumes. / I'm running on empty.
          我真的没劲了。
          7. I can hardly keep my eyes open.
          我眼睛都睁不开了。
          8. I'm gonna hit the sack.
          我要睡觉了。(hit the sack = go to bed)
          职场上,称职的主管都知道士气有多重要,那么如何给别人打气呢?
          职场中,如何鼓励同事?
          1. Keep up the good work!
          做得很好,继续努力。
          2. That was a nice try.
          这个尝试不错。(别人努力但失败之后,给予对方这样的鼓励。)
          3. That's a real improvement.
          这个进步真大。
          4. You're on the right track.
          这就对了。
          5. You've almost got it.
          你已经差不多想到了。
          6. You're doing great.
          你做得很棒。
          7. Don't give up! / Hang in there!
          别放弃,坚持下去。
          8. Give it your best shot.
          你要全力以赴。(best shot = best try, best effort)
          9. Nice job! / You did great!
          做得好!
          如何说记不清事情了?
          1. If I remember correctly… / As far as I can recall…
          如果我没记错的话……
          2. I have a vague recollection of…
          我模糊记得……
          3. It's on the tip of my tongue.
          话就在我嘴边,就是想不起来。
          4. My mind went blank.
          我的脑子一片空白。
          5. It doesn't ring a bell.
          我实在没什么印象了。
          6. Please remember to…
          请记住……
          7. I'd like to remind you about…
          我想提醒你……
          工作中,不经意间可能冒犯了别人,那么关于“生气”有哪些说法呢?
          职场冒犯了别人,怎么表达?
          1. They got off on the wrong foot.
          他们一开始就互不对头。 (got off on the wrong foot= when they first met, they didn't
get along)
          2. She took offense at his comment.
          听到他的评论,她立刻火了。
          3. He has a chip on his shoulder.
          他总是愤愤不平。(= he is easily offended)
          4. She got bent out of shape.
          她气疯了。
          5. He left in a huff.
          他怒气匆匆地走了。(in a huff:气冲冲)
          6. He has a short fuse.
          他很容易生气。 (a short fuse= he gets angry easily)
          7. She dissed her colleagues.
          她羞辱了同事。 (= she insulted/disrespected her colleagues)
          8. He got his nose out of joint.
          他鼻子都气歪了。(out of joint:错位,脱臼)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: “不知道”只会I don't know?这些比它高级100倍!