英语自学网 发表于 2017-6-1 16:05:52

《Gossip girl》经典台词:谁还需要什么军队


        Just because you finally tell the truth doesn't mean there won't be consequences.
        不要以为你最终把真相说出,就不会有任何后果。
        They say in fashion, you can become a success overnight . But one minute you're in, and the next you're out.
        据说时尚界,你能一夜成名,但花无百日红。
        One thing about making a deal with the devil . He always comes to collect.
        和魔鬼做交易要注意的是,他总是会来收账的。
        Forget a grand entrance. Everybody knows it's the exit they'll remember.
        忘记富丽堂皇的大门吧。众所周知,能让人记住的只有紧急出口。
        It seems the saying's true-- Like mother,like daughter. Or is it the other way around?
        看来老话说得好--有其母必有其女,或是有其女必有其母?
        Sometimes a b.f.f makes you go W.T.F but without them we’d all be a little less richer in our lifes.
        有时候,最好的朋友会让你的生活一团糟,可是没有他们,你的人生就少了许多色彩。
        Just because you get out of the game . Doesn't mean someone isn't waiting on the bench to take your place.
        你离开了游戏,并不意味着没有其他人等着想要取代你的位置。
        Sometimes the hero finally makes the choice but the timing is always wrong.
        有时候英雄终于选对了人,却选错了时间。
        Just because you finally tell the truth doesn't mean there won't be consequences.
        不要以为你最终把真相说出,就不会有任何后果。
        That's when we rely on the ones we love to pull us back. And give us something to hold on to.
        有时候我们会依靠我们爱的人拉我们一把,给我们坚持下去的支柱。
        L'amitié double les joies et réduit de moitié les peines.
        友情让快乐翻倍,让痛苦减半。
        With friends like this, who needs an army?
        有这样的朋友,谁还需要什么军队呢?
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 《Gossip girl》经典台词:谁还需要什么军队