英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-10 16:06:15

高考英语开放作文

高考英语开放作文
  1. 什么是开放作文?
  所谓开放“作文”,是相对于我们过去一直沿用的“书面表达”这种指导性写作(Guided Writing)而言的。它是一种比传统的“书面表达”限制较少的、留给考生自由发挥空间更多的考查学生书面表达能力的一种题型。
  2. 开放作文与传统的“书面表达”有何不同?
  传统“书面表达”属于指导性写作,考生在写作时不需要独立构思,不需要去发挥,只需考虑如何用正确的英语表述出指定的内容。其目的在于考查书面语言知识,包括拼写、大小写、词法、句法、篇章结构等内容。
  开放作文属于命题作文,考生要根据所给命题,独立进行构思,并必须做适当的发挥。它在一定程度上考查了考生的写作能力,即要求考生根据写作动机选择相应的写作策略,并根据自己已经具备的相应知识完成写作。
  3. 开放作文有哪些命题模式?
  (1)纯粹的“命题作文”
  例如美国考试部门曾经给出一个词“高兴”,让学生写作文。
  (2)半控制的“命题作文”
  如2002年台湾省的一份高考试卷的作文就是这类试题。原题如下:
  ① 根据提示,在答案卷上写一篇英文作文。
  ② 文长120个单词(words)左右。
  提示:
  以“Growing up is a/ an _______ experience”为题写一篇英文作文,描述你成长的经验是令人兴奋的(exciting),令人困惑的(confusing),快乐的(happy)或是痛苦的(painful),除了这些形容词之外,你也可以用其他的形容词来描述你成长的经验。请务必提出具体的例子以描述你成长的经验。(注意:如果你用的形容词以子音起始,请选择冠词“a”,如“a confusing experience”;如果你用的形容词以母音起始,请选择冠词“an”,如“an exciting experience”。)
  (3)写接续文字
  例如2002年台湾省的另一份高考试卷的写作试题。原题如下:
  ① 依提示在“答案卷”上写一篇英文作文。
  ② 文长约120至150个单词左右。
  提示:
  文章请以“If I won two million dollars in the lottery, I would help…”开始,叙述如果你赢得台湾东透彩台币两百万元后,最想把全数金额拿去帮助的人、机构或组织,并定出理由。
  北京市的“开放作文”采用第三种命题模式,试题“给定一段素材”,提供一个情景,让考生在此基础上充分发挥想象力写一段不少于30字的接续文字。下面是北京市2003年英语科《考试说明》所给“开放作文”的样题:
  根据下面提供的情景,写一段接续文字。
  注意:词数不少于30。
  You and your friend are in your room. He finds one of the windows is broken and says, “Your window is broken. What happened?”
  You tell him what happened:
  …
  ONE POSSIBLE VERSION:
  I guess it was all my fault. My mother was doing some reading by the window yesterday, and she asked me to get a book from the bookshelf for her. It was a hardcover and a little thick. I got the book and decided to throw it to her. But she missed it, and it broke the window.
  4. 开放作文有什么优势?
  综上可见,开发作文将给定文章的标题或主题(topic),或给定一段素材,让学生在此基础上充分发挥想象力展开写作。这种考试形式留给考生更多的思考空间,考试与日常生活和实践越来越紧密地联系在一起。这样的考试模式注重突出语言的应用、突出在语境中对学生语言能力的考查。与传统的“书面表达”相比,这种“开放作文”对学生构思、表达、写作以及语句的组织应用能力有了更高的要求。它要求考生在写开放作文时,要注意审题,尽可能做到内容充实、逻辑清晰、交际得体、语言准确。这样的考试模式能让考生发挥出自己的特长,能更好选拔优秀学生。
  开放作文具有传统的“书面表达”没有的优势。随着学生英语水平的整体提高和考试技术的完善,“开放作文”的考试模式会更加开放,要求也会更高。比如:除可写接续性的文字外,也可以写一些诸如采访提纲、科学报告等内容的短文。开放作文终将取代传统的“书面表达”,这是因为高考将一年比一年强调语言的应用能力,而控制性写作无法适应和满足这一要求。开放作文正好填补了这一空白。
  开放作文模拟训练
  (1)
  根据下面提供的情景,写一段接续文字。
  It was a summer morning in the classroom on Monday. Amy found a Band-Aid(创可贴) on Billy’s ankle. She asked Billy what was wrong with his ankle.
  Supposing you are Billy, please tell Amy what happened to your ankle.
  注意:① 应根据提供的情景,合理想象写作内容。
  ② 词数不少于50。
  (2)
  根据下面提供的情景,写一段接续文字。
  On a cold winter afternoon I was sent back home, badly hurt on the left leg. Mum was shocked and wanted to know what had happened.
  You tell her what happened: (50 words at least)
  (3)
  Write an English composition in over 120 words, according to the topic given in Chinese.
  北京申办2008年奥运会成功。在此盛会到来之前,你认为……
  (4)
  如果你有不良习惯,该如何改掉它?请据此写一篇不少于100字的英语短文,题目自拟。
  (5)
  请以How I deal with disappointments为题,举例说明你个人面对失望、沮丧的经验及自处之道。
  (6)
  Write an English composition in over 120 words based on the picture and the instructions given below.
  (7)
  以“Growing up is a/ an _______ experience”为题写一篇英文作文,描述你成长的经验是令人兴奋的(exciting),令人困惑的(confusing),快乐的(happy)或是痛苦的(painful),除了这些形容词之外,你也可以用其他的形容词来描述你成长的经验。请务必提出具体的例子以描述你成长的经验。(注意:如果你用的形容词以子音起始,请选择冠词“a”,如“a confusing experience”;如果你用的形容词以母音起始,请选择冠词“an”,如“an exciting experience”。)文长120个单词(words)左右。

ensix 发表于 2016-7-10 17:20:38

(1)
  I broke my ankle on my way to school this morning. I was almost ready for school when the phone rang. It was my grandfather. He told me that my grandmother had fallen down and hurt her leg badly. My mother and I rushed to their house and then took my grandmother to the hospital. Then I rode my bike to school very fast. Suddenly a car drove towards me and knocked me off my bike. Luckily, there was nothing seriously wrong.
  (2)
  You know I am a football fan. I play football every day. Although the weather is bad today, I still did it as usual. The rain just stopped and we went to the playground. During the match I was hit over and my left leg was hurt. I couldn’t move. My classmates sent me to the hospital. The doctor examined me carefully and said that it was nothing serious. He gave me some pills and asked me to stay in bed for several days.
  (3)
  The 13th of July 2001 saw Beijing’s success in bidding to host the 2008 Olympic Games. The news excited every one of us.
  Although there are two yeas to go before our dream really comes true, preparations for the great event have been underway already. One of the major concerns is to improve the English language competence(能力) of the whole nation. With athletes coming from countries across the world, English will be used as a working language to help people with different cultures communicate with each other. This explains why the Chinese government encourages English language courses at schools of different levels. Another important issue is “Green Beijing”. In order to reduce the air pollution in Beijing and make it more beautiful than ever, more trees are being planted.
  I’m sure that Beijing will take on a greener look when the 2008 Olympic Games come. And I sincerely hope that it will be the most successful event in the history of Olympiad.
  (4)
  How to Get Rid of Bad Habits
  We all have certain kinds of bad habits we are ashamed of. Once we are in bad habit, it is wise to get rid of it immediately. But it is not so easy to do.
  To get rid of a bad habit, we should first get to know how bad it really is. Let us take the habit of smoking as an example. It is a waste of money. A heavy smoker spends almost as much money a day as he pays for his own meals. Besides, smoking is also harmful to one’s health. It can result in lung cancer and heart attack. People who can realize this will stop spending money damaging his health.
  To get rid of a bad habit, we should also have courage and a strong will. Let us again take the habit of smoking as an example. Many smokers pick up the habit again soon after they are determined to give it up. A lot of them can not tell how many times they have attempted to do it. So it is impossible to get rid of any bad habit if you don’t have a strong determination.
  However, no matter how difficult it is, we should never give up doing away with bad habits. In fact, many people succeed in giving up their bad habits. Once we are aware of the bad habits, we should never find any excuse, instead, we should do away with it with a strong determination.
  (5)
  How I deal with disappointments
  Life is inevitably(不可避免地) filled with twists and turns. Mine is no exception. I sometimes come across obstacles(障碍), feeling disappointed and frustrated(失败的). In such plights(情况,困境), I usually try to stay as cool as a cucumber. There are, however, some disappointments I can not tackle(处理,应付) alone, then I will sing lots of songs loudly along with them or cry out with an eye to release my emotions. Coming back home, I will tell my mom what has taken place. Then she will always console(安慰) me. In coping with my disappointments, I lean heavily on my parents’ and friends’ support for me. I always appreciate what they have done for me. In consequence(结果), no matter what adversity(不幸,逆境) I confront(面临), I think I can face up to it with courage and confidence.
  (6)
  In this picture, there are four people: a girl, her father, her mother with a medicine case and her grandmother. The girl is riding a bicycle, with her father running on the right, her mother running on the left, and her grandmother watching her worriedly. Both her parents give hands to help ride, although they are out of breath.
  I think this is not a story, but a true reflection of the Chinese society. In each family, there is usually one child, so he or she is the center of the family. His or her parents, even grandparents do everything for him or her, such as dressing, cooking, washing and so on. So when the child grows to a certain age, and when he or she knows he or she should do something, he or she may ask like the one in the picture, “Could you let me ride all alone?”
  In my opinion, parents should give their children enough room to live by themselves. Only when their children can live all or partly by themselves can they be the true owners of country tomorrow. Please give them a free hand!
  (7)
  A
  Growing up is an exciting experience
  When I was a child, I enjoyed playing very much. I played games with other boys every day. My parents expected me to be a knowledgeable man. So they sent me to school early. But the school refused to accept me because I was too young. Two years later I became a student when I was eight years old. During the years in school I often failed in exams. But with the help of my teachers, I worked hard and finally I got the first place in our class. How proud I was then!
  B
  Growing up is a happy experience
  When I was seven, a traffic accident happened to me. I was badly hurt and lost my right arm. I became a disabled girl. I was very sad. I was afraid of being laughed at. I didn’t want to go out to play with other children.
  At the age of nine my life changed. My headmaster helped me. He encouraged me to go to school and play with other children. He said he believed I would be a good student. Under his encouragement I went to school and worked very hard.
  In the school I learned how to live on myself, how to get along well with others and how to be a strong girl. Now I am very sanguine(满怀希望的). I have many friends. Growing up is really a happy experience.
  C
  Growing up is a painful experience
  I once had a happy family. But when I was fourteen, everything changed. My father got a bad illness and got operated. But he was still weak. Sometimes pain attacked him.
  The operation cost very much. My family fell into difficulty. Because of this my sister couldn’t go to school any longer.
  Now with the help of our relatives, friends and neighbors, our situation is becoming better and better. I’ll study hard to show my thanks to those people who help us.

entwo 发表于 2016-7-10 17:27:46

开放作文模拟训练
  (1)
  根据下面提供的情景,写一段接续文字。
  It was a summer morning in the classroom on Monday. Amy found a Band-Aid(创可贴) on Billy’s ankle. She asked Billy what was wrong with his ankle.
  Supposing you are Billy, please tell Amy what happened to your ankle.
  注意:① 应根据提供的情景,合理想象写作内容。
  ② 词数不少于50。
  (2)
  根据下面提供的情景,写一段接续文字。
  On a clod winter afternoon I was sent back home, badly hurt on the left leg. Mum was shocked and wanted to know what had happened.
  You tell her what happened: (50 words at least)
  (3)
  Write an English composition in over 120 words, according to the topic given in Chinese.
  北京申办2008年奥运会成功。在此盛会到来之前,你认为……
  (4)
  如果你有不良习惯,该如何改掉它?请据此写一篇不少于100字的英语短文,题目自拟。
  (5)
  请以How I deal with disappointments为题,举例说明你个人面对失望、沮丧的经验及自处之道。
  (6)
  Write an English composition in over 120 words based on the picture and the instructions given below.
  (7)
  以“Growing up is a/ an _______ experience”为题写一篇英文作文,描述你成长的经验是令人兴奋的(exciting),令人困惑的(confusing),快乐的(happy)或是痛苦的(painful),除了这些形容词之外,你也可以用其他的形容词来描述你成长的经验。请务必提出具体的例子以描述你成长的经验。(注意:如果你用的形容词以子音起始,请选择冠词“a”,如“a confusing experience”;如果你用的形容词以母音起始,请选择冠词“an”,如“an exciting experience”。)文长120个单词(words)左右。

(1)
  I broke my ankle on my way to school this morning. I was almost ready for school when the phone rang. It was my grandfather. He told me that my grandmother had fallen down and hurt her leg badly. My mother and I rushed to their house and then took my grandmother to the hospital. Then I rode my bike to school very fast. Suddenly a car drove towards me and knocked me off my bike. Luckily, there was nothing seriously wrong.
  (2)
  You know I am a football fan. I play football every day. Although the weather is bad today, I still did it as usual. The rain just stopped and we went to the playground. During the match I was hit over and my left leg was hurt. I couldn’t move. My classmates sent me to the hospital. The doctor examined me carefully and said that it was nothing serious. He gave me some pills and asked me to stay in bed for several days.
  (3)
  The 13th of July 2001 saw Beijing’s success in bidding to host the 2008 Olympic Games. The news excited every one of us.
  Although there are two yeas to go before our dream really comes true, preparations for the great event have been underway already. One of the major concerns is to improve the English language competence(能力) of the whole nation. With athletes coming from countries across the world, English will be used as a working language to help people with different cultures communicate with each other. This explains why the Chinese government encourages English language courses at schools of different levels. Another important issue is “Green Beijing”. In order to reduce the air pollution in Beijing and make it more beautiful than ever, more trees are being planted.
  I’m sure that Beijing will take on a greener look when the 2008 Olympic Games come. And I sincerely hope that it will be the most successful event in the history of Olympiad.
  (4)
  How to Get Rid of Bad Habits
  We all have certain kinds of bad habits we are ashamed of. Once we are in bad habit, it is wise to get rid of it immediately. But it is not so easy to do.
  To get rid of a bad habit, we should first get to know how bad it really is. Let us take the habit of smoking as an example. It is a waste of money. A heavy smoker spends almost as much money a day as he pays for his own meals. Besides, smoking is also harmful to one’s health. It can result in lung cancer and heart attack. People who can realize this will stop spending money damaging his health.
  To get rid of a bad habit, we should also have courage and a strong will. Let us again take the habit of smoking as an example. Many smokers pick up the habit again soon after they are determined to give it up. A lot of them can not tell how many times they have attempted to do it. So it is impossible to get rid of any bad habit if you don’t have a strong determination.
  However, no matter how difficult it is, we should never give up doing away with bad habits. In fact, many people succeed in giving up their bad habits. Once we are aware of the bad habits, we should never find any excuse, instead, we should do away with it with a strong determination.
  (5)
  How I deal with disappointments
  Life is inevitably(不可避免地) filled with twists and turns. Mine is no exception. I sometimes come across obstacles(障碍), feeling disappointed and frustrated(失败的). In such plights(情况,困境), I usually try to stay as cool as a cucumber. There are, however, some disappointments I can not tackle(处理,应付) alone, then I will sing lots of songs loudly along with them or cry out with an eye to release my emotions. Coming back home, I will tell my mom what has taken place. Then she will always console(安慰) me. In coping with my disappointments, I lean heavily on my parents’ and friends’ support for me. I always appreciate what they have done for me. In consequence(结果), no matter what adversity(不幸,逆境) I confront(面临), I think I can face up to it with courage and confidence.
  (6)
  In this picture, there are four people: a girl, her father, her mother with a medicine case and her grandmother. The girl is riding a bicycle, with her father running on the right, her mother running on the left, and her grandmother watching her worriedly. Both her parents give hands to help ride, although they are out of breath.
  I think this is not a story, but a true reflection of the Chinese society. In each family, there is usually one child, so he or she is the center of the family. His or her parents, even grandparents do everything for him or her, such as dressing, cooking, washing and so on. So when the child grows to a certain age, and when he or she knows he or she should do something, he or she may ask like the one in the picture, “Could you let me ride all alone?”
  In my opinion, parents should give their children enough room to live by themselves. Only when their children can live all or partly by themselves can they be the true owners of country tomorrow. Please give them a free hand!
  (7)
  A
  Growing up is an exciting experience
  When I was a child, I enjoyed playing very much. I played games with other boys every day. My parents expected me to be a knowledgeable man. So they sent me to school early. But the school refused to accept me because I was too young. Two years later I became a student when I was eight years old. During the years in school I often failed in exams. But with the help of my teachers, I worked hard and finally I got the first place in our class. How proud I was then!
  B
  Growing up is a happy experience
  When I was seven, a traffic accident happened to me. I was badly hurt and lost my right arm. I became a disabled girl. I was very sad. I was afraid of being laughed at. I didn’t want to go out to play with other children.
  At the age of nine my life changed. My headmaster helped me. He encouraged me to go to school and play with other children. He said he believed I would be a good student. Under his encouragement I went to school and worked very hard.
  In the school I learned how to live on myself, how to get along well with others and how to be a strong girl. Now I am very sanguine(满怀希望的). I have many friends. Growing up is really a happy experience.
  C
  Growing up is a painful experience
  I once had a happy family. But when I was fourteen, everything changed. My father got a bad illness and got operated. But he was still weak. Sometimes pain attacked him.
  The operation cost very much. My family fell into difficulty. Because of this my sister couldn’t go to school any longer.
  Now with the help of our relatives, friends and neighbors, our situation is becoming better and better. I’ll study hard to show my thanks to those people who help us.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 高考英语开放作文