英语自学网 发表于 2017-3-30 15:48:52

英协视频:你获聘了9(A few days later)


       

        https://imgcache.qq.com/tencentvideo_v1/playerv3/TPout.swf?max_age=86400&v=20161117&vid=w0344ehne81&auto=0
        Episode 9
        你获聘了9
        A few days later
        几天以后
       
        Hi! Welcome to WebWare.
        你好!欢迎来到WebWare。
        Thanks, nice to see you again.
        谢谢,很高兴再次见到你。
        You too. So, you said you wanted to come in and have a chat before you started...
        我也是。你说你想在入职前来聊一聊……
        Yeah, I just wanted to have a look round and ask a few more questions, if I can...
        是的,我只想来参观一下,再问几个问题,可以吗……
       
        Sure, fire away!
        当然,尽管问吧!
        Well, I was delighted to receive the job offer...
        好的,我很高兴能得到这个工作机会……
        Good – we were delighted to offer it to you...
        很好 – 我们也很高兴能把这份工作给你……
        But before I sign the contract there were one or two specifics I wanted to talk about.
        但我在签合同之前,有一两个细节需要谈一谈。
        OK... 'specifics'?
        好……“细节”?
        Well... there is a pay scale, instead of a fixed salary...
        是的……我们是不是有个薪级工资制,而不是采用固定工资制……
        Yes, as a new employee you’d be at the lower end of the pay scale.
        对,作为新员工,你处于薪级工资的底层。
        But taking my experience into account...
        但是如果考虑到我的经验……
        Well, you haven’t had that much experience – we see you as an investment...
        好吧,其实你的经验并不丰富……我们录用你,实际上是一种投资……
        But that salary would only be a little more than I’m making now.
        但是你们给的薪水只比我现在的工作高出一点点。
        So, instead of asking for a higher level on the pay scale, I thought this could be compensated by adding certain bonuses
        如果没办法提高薪级,我想是不是可以加上某些奖金作为补偿
        - for instance if I make certain sales targets, or even break them, I would be looking for a good cash payment, or stock options in the company.
        – 例如:如果我达到了某些销售目标,或者超出了目标,我可以获得一笔奖金,或者公司的期权。
        Well, that is something we sometimes offer senior members of staff,
        好吧,这种奖励我们有时会提供给资深员工,
        but to show good faith I’ll provisionally offer you the bonus scheme –
        但是为了表示我们的诚意,我会暂时向你提供奖金计划 –
        but I’ll have to okay it with Philip first.
        不过我首先需要征得菲利普的同意。
        That’s fine. I also see there are 25 days holiday.
        那太好了。我还希望有25天的假期。
        Yes. That’s standard.
        没问题。这是标准待遇。
        It’s not very much for a high pressure job though...
        不过对于压力很大的工作而言,这个假期时间并不算长……
        I can’t offer you any more holiday.
        我没有办法给你更多的假期。
        No, but I was wondering if we could delay my start date,
        好吧,但我想推迟我的入职日期,
        so instead of starting a week from now, as we discussed, I could start in a month’s time?
        之前我们谈过,我没办法一周以后再入职,能不能改成在一个月内入职?
        You’re a tough negotiator, Sarah!
        你是个强硬的谈判者,萨拉!
        That’s one of the reasons you hired me!
        这是你们雇用我的原因之一!
        Yes, of course. OK, I think we can do that
        是的,当然是。好吧,我想我们可以这么办
        – I’ll look forward to seeing you in a month, and earning those bonuses!
        – 我希望你在一个月内入职,我也会给你奖金待遇!
        http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org.cn/zh-hans/youre-hired/episode-9
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 英协视频:你获聘了9(A few days later)