英语自学网 发表于 2016-8-8 08:51:27

英语小笑话:教师节特别篇—我和老师的故事


        Teacher: Where does God live?
        老师:上帝住哪儿?
        Student: I think he lives in our bathroom.
        学生:我想他应该住我家浴室。
        Teacher: Why do you say that?
        老师:为什么这么说?
        Student: Well, every morning my daddy bangs on the door and says, "God, are you still in there?"
        学生:因为每天早上我爸都猛敲浴室的大门喊:“上帝啊,你怎么还在里面?”
       

        Teacher: How can you tell a hawk has good eyesight?
        老师:为什么说鹰的视力很好?
        Student: Because I have never seen a hawk wearing spectacles.
        学生:因为我从没见过哪只鹰戴眼镜。
       

        Teacher: Tom and John! Why are you late for school today?
        老师:汤姆!约翰!你俩今天为什么迟到了!
        Tom: Madam, I lost a one-dollar coin and was searching for it.
        汤姆:老师,我一直在找我丢失的一美元硬币。
        Teachear: John, what about you?
        老师:那么你呢,约翰?
        John: Madam, I was not able to move beacause I was hiding that coin under my feet.
        约翰:老师,我不能动啊,我把他的硬币藏脚底下了。
       

        Teacher: Did your father help you with your homework?
        老师:你父亲有没有帮着你做作业?
        Student: No, he did it all by himself.
        学生:没有,他是独立完成的。
       

        Teacher: What are some products of the West Indies?
        老师:西印度群岛有哪些产物?
        Student: I don't know.
        学生:我不晓得。
        Teacher: Of course, you do. Where do you get sugar from?
        老师:怎么会不知道,你每天吃的糖哪儿来的?
        Student: We borrow it from our neighbor.
        学生:邻居家借的。
       

        Teacher: This is the fifth time this week that I have had punished you. What do you want to say?
        老师:这已经是我本周第五次罚你了。想说点什么?
        Student: Thank god Saturday and Sunday are holidays, Sir!
        学生:还好礼拜六礼拜天不上课啊老师!
       

        Teacher: Jimmy, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
        老师:吉米,你那篇关于“我的小狗”的文章和你哥哥写的一模一样。你是不是抄你哥的?
        Jimmy: No, teacher, it's the same dog!
        吉米:老师,我没抄袭。文章一样是因为我们写的是同一条狗啊!
       

        Teacher: You missed school yesterday, didn't you?
        Student: Not very much!
        *这则就不翻译啦,翻译出来的话说不通。miss既有“错过”的意思,也有“想念”的意思。老师问的是“你昨天没来学校不是吗?”,而学生理解成了“你昨天很想念学校不是吗?”,因此回答“不太想!”
       

        Tom: Great news, teacher says we have a test today come rain or shine.
        汤姆:好消息,老师说今天不管下雨还是天晴我们都要考试。
        John: So what's great about that?
        约翰:那有什么好高兴的?
        Tom: It's snowing outside!
        汤姆:因为现在外面在下雪!
        *come rain or shine是指“不管发生什么情况”,相当于我们所说的“风雨无阻”。而汤姆以为是指下雨和天晴两种情况下需要考试。
       

        Teacher: How can you make so many mistakes in just one day?
        老师:为什么你一天里能犯那么多错!
        Pupil: I get up early!
        学生:谁让我起得早呢!
        更多师生精彩笑话:【美图学英语】小孩很冷>>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 英语小笑话:教师节特别篇—我和老师的故事