英语自学网 发表于 2016-8-5 23:02:50

金装律师S02E06 MJE美剧笔记 你说你是白手起家


        口语精华:
        1. Now come home before you wind up in trouble.
        趁你惹上麻烦前回家去。
       
        2. This guy is pissing me off.
        这家伙激怒我了。
       
        3. You say you're a self-made man.
        你说你是白手起家。
       
        4. He promised me he'd stay out of trouble.
        他向我保证过他不会惹麻烦。
       
        5. You need to keep an eye on him.
        你要盯着他。
       
        6. I'm on it.
        我来处理。
       
        7. I need you to pick me up in an hour.
        我需要你一小时后来接我。
       
        8. I don't give a shit what you were doing.
        我才不管你当时在干什么。
       
        9. That's why he turned on me.
        那就是他攻击我的原因。
       
        10. Our backs are against the wall.
        我们走投无路了。
       
        经典台词:
       
        1. Ella: You were young and smart, and I don't believe you're sorry for a second because it was no accident that the classroom you chose belonged to the professor who was conducting the interviews for the job we both wanted.
        你当时又年轻又聪明,我不相信你哪怕有一秒钟感到抱歉,因为你选择了我们都想要的工作的那间面试教室,这根本不是巧合。
       
        2. Harvey: Let me tell you something. Steven Spielberg did a pre-nup on a napkin. Didn't hold up, which is why Amy Irving is the richest out-of-work actress in Hollywood.
        让我来告诉你一些事。Steven Spielberg在一张餐巾纸上写了婚前协议。他没保管好,这就是为什么Amy Irving是好莱坞里最富裕的失业女明星的原因。
       
        3. Harvey: There's gonna come a day, Louis, when I need something from you, and when I do, you're gonna remember that I let this pass. You owe me.
        会有一天,Louis,我需要从你那得到些东西,在那个时候,你要记着这次是我放过你。是你欠我的。
       
        金装律师S02E05 MJE美剧笔记 抱歉泼你冷水
       
       
        作者@MJE美剧口语联盟 (整理/排版泰瑞宝的元元    校对记忆的笑脸614)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 金装律师S02E06 MJE美剧笔记 你说你是白手起家