英语自学网 发表于 2016-8-5 23:02:44

吸血鬼日记S03E04笔记:购物疗法让我的头都要炸了


       

1、You're up to something, tell me.告诉我你在谋划什么。
        be up to密谋;秘密做某事
        e.g: The children are very quiet. I wonder what they're up to. 孩子们这么安静,我想知道他们又在打什么鬼主意呢。
       

2、You drop in, you tell me not to trust Vicki, and then you disappear?你突然出现,告诉我不要相信薇姬之后你就消失了?
        drop in突然走访;顺便走访
        e.g: Why don't you drop in for a drink one evening? 哪天晚上顺便来喝点咋样?
       

3、Yeah, well, just 'cause you and I are on ok terms doesn't mean that I'm a suddenly a big advocate for your "lifestyle".好吧,别以为咱俩关系不错就表示我赞同你的生活方式。
        on OK/good terms (with somebody)与某人关系不错
        e.g: We were soon on good terms. 我们很快就变成好朋友了。
       

4、Retail therapy was making my head explode.购物疗法让我的头都要炸了。
        retail therapy购物疗法(不开心时买些不必要的东西发泄)
        e.g: What you need is a bit of retail therapy! 你需要的是来点购物治疗。
       

5、Well, you're no picnic, either.你也不好对付。
        be no picnic困难的事;并非轻松的事
        e.g: Bringing up six children is no picnic! 带六个孩子并非轻松的事。
       

6、You bond with him; make her feel left out.你和他搞好关系,让她有失落感。
        bond with和某人建立起不一般的关系
        e.g: Time must be given for the mother to bond with her baby.母亲与孩子建立好的关系必须要投入时间。。
        be/feel left out感受到冷落
        e.g: New fathers often feel left out when baby arrives.孩子出生时,刚做爸爸的人会觉得受到冷落。
       

7、You...you just can't pop up every time she and I are together.你不能总在我和她在一起的时候突然出现。
        pop up突然出现;冒出来;弹出来
        e.g: Click here, and a list of files will pop up. 点这,一个文件列表会弹出来。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 吸血鬼日记S03E04笔记:购物疗法让我的头都要炸了