英语自学网 发表于 2016-8-5 22:57:21

越狱S01E09 MJE美剧笔记:你已经过气了


        口语精华:
        1. Peace.别激动。
        2. Way I see it, we...依我看,我们……
        3. ASAP=as soon as possible.越快越好
        4. You're yesterday's news.你已经过气了。
        5. Checking my voice mail at work.我的语音信箱有新消息。
        6. Looks like a bird in the hand just became three.看起来可以一箭三雕了。
        7. They run for the exits.他们作鸟兽散。
        8. What's between you and him is between you and him.你和他的事限于你俩之间,与我无关。
        9. Not a good position you find yourself in, is it?你发现自己左右不是人,是吧?
        10. When it comes to the law, there is absolutely nothing I can do.当牵扯到法律,我完全无能为力。
        11. I turned my back on him because I didn't want to make waves.因为我不想惹是生非而拒绝他。
        12. A man's down, you give him your hand.别人有难,就应该伸手援助。
        13. My son's out there with a bull's-eye on his back.我的儿子在外面危在旦夕。
        14. Everywhere I go, they're there.我去任何地方,他们都能找得到。
        15. The sooner you face these facts, the better off we will all be.你越早面对事实,我们相处得就越好。
        作者@MJE美剧口语联盟 (整理/排版:Shirley 校对:Cecil)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 越狱S01E09 MJE美剧笔记:你已经过气了