英语自学网 发表于 2016-8-5 22:56:13

豪斯医生S01E01 MJE美剧笔记:人之常情


        口语精华:
        1.That's a law of nature.这是人之常情。
        2.If you're going to fire me, have the guts to face me.如果你要炒了我,有胆量就当面告诉我。
        3.It's a long shot guess.这只是个不大可能的猜测。
        4.Got change for a dollar?有一块钱零钱吗?
        5.I want you to do your job.我希望你能尽职尽责。
        6.Okay. I'll give you a "for instance".好吧,我来给你举个例子。
        7.Hi! Look who's here!嘿,看看是谁来了!
        8.Everybody's in their seats? 大家都到齐了吗?
        9.Really? Well, that's odd.真的吗?那就怪了。
        经典台词:
       
        1.House : We can live with dignity.We can't die with it.我们只能带着尊严活着,无法带着尊严死去。
        2.Cameron : House doesn't believe in pretense.Figures life's too short and too painful,so he just says what he thinks.豪斯痛恨矫揉造作,他认为人生苦短,所以总是有话直说。
        3. House : Truth begins in lies.真相始于谎言。
        4. House : No. Treating illnesses is why we became doctors.Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.你错了,治疗疾病才是我们做医生的原因。治疗病人是让医生痛苦不堪的原因。
        5.House : As the philosophers Jagger once said,"You can't always get what you want."就像哲人贾斯汀曾说过的,"世事并不总遂人愿"。
        作者@MJE美剧口语联盟 (整理/排版:棠无 校对:我的美剧口语梦)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 豪斯医生S01E01 MJE美剧笔记:人之常情