英语自学网 发表于 2016-8-5 22:56:01

老友记S01E13 MJE美剧笔记 我赢得了她吗


        口语精华:
        1. This blows!
        这个糟透了!
       
        2. Now everything's screwed up.
        现在一切都搞砸了。
       
        3. Things were fine the way they were.
        事情还是顺其自然的好。
       
        4. Tit for tat.
        一报还一报。
       
        5. Could I take her?
        我赢得了她吗?(take sb=beat sb)
       
       
        6. I thought you were on my side.
        我以为你是支持我的。
       
       
        7. That's pretty much it.
        差不多是这样。
       
        8. What did you mean by that?
        你那样说是什么意思?
       
        9. I'm sleeping over at my accountant's.
        我会借宿在我的会计师这儿。
       
        经典台词:
       
        1. It's conceivable that you wanted to sabotage your marriage, so the sibling would feel like less of a failure in the eyes of the parents.
        有可能是你想毁掉自己的婚姻好让你的兄弟姐妹在你父母面前不会那么地抬不起头。
       
        2. Joey: As long as you are under my roof,you're gonna live by my rules.
        人在屋檐下,不得不低头。
       
        3. Joey: I always figured, when the right one comes along, I'll be able to be a stand-up guy and go the distance.
        我总在想,当我的梦中情人出现的时候,我会勇往直前,并且坚持到最后。
       
        老友记S01E12 MJE美剧笔记 事情搞砸了
       
        作者@MJE美剧口语联盟(整理/排版小虾米 Amy    校对我的美剧口语梦)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 老友记S01E13 MJE美剧笔记 我赢得了她吗